Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Orphaned Torrents
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Questions, Questions, Questions... -> Technical Mumbo-Jumbo For Board & Tracker
krell
usa.gif
Post 2009-03-29 02:28   [Quote] 
A question.

I'll often start a seed for orphaned torrents. Smile

In many cases, it seems that the leecher never connects and nothing gets downloaded from me. Sad

Does anyone know why this happens and is there anything that can be done to help this situation?

Many thanks.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
obdewil
EU.gif
Post 2009-08-09 14:18   [Quote] 
Hi there to everyone out there in the zappateers world,

I just had an idea popping up about the design of the Orphanz page, and I would like to ask the admins:
Would it be possible to highlight all the torrents on the Orphanz page which have already been downloaded by the user just taking a view at the Orphanz page at a specific moment?
Remember that on the Tracker page each torrent already downloaded by a user appears in green color (and the ones just dling in red) - so why not the same for the Orphanz page?
This would probably be helpful to all of us using the Orphanz page to find out quickly hmm what we already dled maybe years ago!

Zappacheers

obdewil
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
NO8DO
Contributor
columbia.gif
Contributor
Post 2009-08-09 14:23   [Quote] 
obdewil wrote:

I just had an idea popping up about the design of the Orphanz page, and I would like to ask the admins:
Would it be possible to highlight all the torrents on the Orphanz page which have already been downloaded by the user just taking a view at the Orphanz page at a specific moment?
Remember that on the Tracker page each torrent already downloaded by a user appears in green color (and the ones just dling in red) - so why not the same for the Orphanz page?
This would probably be helpful to all of us using the Orphanz page to find out quickly hmm what we already dled maybe years ago!

Zappacheers

obdewil

I believe this idea was mentioned not too long ago. I think it is a good idea, however I am not sure if it is possible. I will ask moi about it. If anyone can help it will be him. Very Happy
 [Profile]  [PM] 
obdewil
EU.gif
Post 2009-08-09 14:42   [Quote] 
The Evil Prince wrote:
obdewil wrote:

Zappacheers

obdewil

I believe this idea was mentioned not too long ago. I think it is a good idea, however I am not sure if it is possible. I will ask moi about it. If anyone can help it will be him. Very Happy

I think it would be great if it was possible.
Maybe there could also appear some eu- (or pirate) flag of the original seeder, since that might seem important to some of you! Mr. Green
Thanks for the quick response anyway!

obdewil
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
TomJong
Poster
germany.gif
Post 2009-10-25 14:35   [Quote] 
drdork wrote:
...if torrents were sorted alphabetically (either within each forum or overall)

My favorite is: alphabetically within each forum. I think, it would be easier to compare the Orphanz-list with a 'hdu-downstairs-vault'. Wink
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
torkker1313
usa.gif
Post 2010-01-10 11:35   [Quote] 
Hello all, new at this and not very tech savvy, I just have a love of all things Frank, I do not want to piss people off so any rookie tips from you crafty veterans would be welcome. Thanks and AAAFNRAA

lilosolo
france.gif
Post 2010-09-28 16:32   [Quote] 
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
mycroftxxx
Contributor
nepal.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-09-28 16:37   [Quote] 
you should ask for reseeds here: http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewforum.php?f=4

lilosolo
france.gif
Post 2010-09-28 20:53   [Quote] 
That's done, thank you ! Smile
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Questions, Questions, Questions... -> Technical Mumbo-Jumbo For Board & Tracker All times are GMT

Jump to: