Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
NetFlix has Frank Zappa  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
mrmike
Power Poster
Post 2007-04-24 22:51   [Quote] 
Took them up on a free trial and I could hardly believe that they have a lot of FZ: Baby Snakes, Classic Albums Apostrophe/Overnite, Does Humor Belong In Music, Dubroom Special, Head: The Monkees even the Miami Vice season 2 and Ren and Stimpy seasons 1 & 2 and The Monkees season 2 (FZ appeared in a Monkees episode?) episodes available in the per season packages.

I can also get a referral bonus if you want to check some of these gems out. PM me if you're interested in getting me a referral bonus for telling you about this. Unfortunately, NetFlix only serves the continental U.S.
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
fongool
Poster
usa.gif
Post 2007-04-25 23:47   [Quote] 
Dude, you didn't know about the Monkees episode? Def check that one out, he's only in the first few minutes but it is classic! FZ and Mike Nesmith trade places... it's truly a beautiful thing to watch.

It's a bit funnier if you already saw an earlier episode where Davy Jones attempts to enlighten the viewers about "where the soul of the Monkee's music is" 'cause Frank takes a few sarcastic jabs at that in this episode...
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Livelyi_11
Post 2019-02-11 11:51   [Quote] 
Ooh! I didnít know about it. All I know is Netflix had some amazing shows by Andy Yeatman but now it doesnít and that makes me very sad. Those series were entertaining and very educating. My kids actually learnt a lot from it. I hope he comes up with more shows like this.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Dark Clothes
Busy Poster
Post 2019-02-11 13:01   [Quote] 
None of the mentioned titles are available on Netflix (in Norway).

Galeans
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2019-02-11 13:19   [Quote] 
Dark Clothes wrote:
None of the mentioned titles are available on Netflix (in Norway).

Original posts are from 2007

cheers

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

Jump to: