Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1965 / 1969 - The original Mothers - comments
Goto page:  1, 2  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Collectors -> The Catalogue
Author Message
walk
Site Admin
Joined: 2004-06-24
Posts: 2268
Location: Germany
germany.gif
Post 2006-10-05 16:08   [Quote] 
these are shows i have on tapes here and i check in the near future:

738/741
1968 10 20 Amsterdam, Netherlands - complete audiencetape (for completist only) never seen

759
1969 02 21 New York City, NY - Early Show - Aud 60min B-/C - not available
note: only circulated in heavily nr ninja version

759/759
1969 02 21 New York City, NY - Late Show - Aud 78min B - not available
note: a not very good (and probably not very complete, 71.07) version was seeded somewhere by Kipco - different and better mp3 versions (the longest is 74.27) have circulated
labled here as: "New York, Fillmore East"

757/607
1969 02or03 Toronto, Canada - Aud 65min B+ - not available - note: only heavily nr ninja version has circulated - seed needed
2 tapes, one labled as "Toronto, The Rock Pile, Show #1" the other "Toronto, Convocation Hall"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kristoftof
Contributor
Joined: 2005-06-24
Posts: 3148
Location: Near the garden
france.gif
Contributor
Post 2006-10-06 05:51   [Quote] 
for this one:

1969 08 08 Warrensville Heights, OH - Stage 55min B+ Crying or Very sad
not available
note: un unknown gen version (53.35) was seeded by walk - reseed needed

it seems that a little mistake was make in the date! i think it's 1969 08 10

and some samples are avaliable (but with my 2nd gen CD !!!)
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6356

and mumrk:
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6350
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
amnesiavivace
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 2020
Location: Torino, Italia
Contributor
Post 2006-10-06 07:42   [Quote] 
Kristoftof wrote:
for this one:

1969 08 08 Warrensville Heights, OH - Stage 55min B+ Crying or Very sad
not available
note: un unknown gen version (53.35) was seeded by walk - reseed needed

it seems that a little mistake was make in the date! i think it's 1969 08 10


Thanks for the correction!!! Smile

Quote:

and some samples are avaliable (but with my 2nd gen CD !!!)
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6356

and mumrk:
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6350


Both samples were seeded after the last update (see http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6394)
Anyway is not my intention to keep track of every sample in updates.... for this we have a specific thread http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4163
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Kristoftof
Contributor
Joined: 2005-06-24
Posts: 3148
Location: Near the garden
france.gif
Contributor
Post 2006-10-06 09:34   [Quote] 
Quote:
Both samples were seeded after the last update (see http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6394)
Anyway is not my intention to keep track of every sample in updates.... for this we have a specific thread http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4163


Sorry, i just said that too quickly, without thinking it's not the place. Embarassed

sorry amnesiavivace and a verry great "thank you" for your verry good job !!!! smiley_abuv
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Galeans
Contributor
Joined: 2005-11-12
Posts: 3683
Contributor
Post 2006-12-05 15:41   [Quote] 
amnesiavivace wrote:

1967 ?? ?? New York City, NY - FM 5min A-/B+
available only as video inside the Video Archive DVD (marcomat) seeded 2005-06-19
note: this originates from a TV performance known as the The Bitter End, the Mothers act some playback Suzy Creemcheese but also play a live impro known as In Memoriam: Hieronymus Bosch and released as audio on various boots (including Apocrypha, that was seeded in the old tracker)


The video link is wrong, it opens this page: http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4606

cheers

_________________
"Grouch!"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
amnesiavivace
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 2020
Location: Torino, Italia
Contributor
Post 2006-12-05 17:05   [Quote] 
The Bastard Son wrote:
amnesiavivace wrote:

1967 ?? ?? New York City, NY - FM 5min A-/B+
available only as video inside the Video Archive DVD (marcomat) seeded 2005-06-19
note: this originates from a TV performance known as the The Bitter End, the Mothers act some playback Suzy Creemcheese but also play a live impro known as In Memoriam: Hieronymus Bosch and released as audio on various boots (including Apocrypha, that was seeded in the old tracker)


The video link is wrong, it opens this page: http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4606

cheers


Corrected, grazie.

Next time please provide correct link instead of the wrong one! Laughing
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Galeans
Contributor
Joined: 2005-11-12
Posts: 3683
Contributor
Post 2006-12-05 20:36   [Quote] 
amnesiavivace wrote:

Corrected, grazie.

Next time please provide correct link instead of the wrong one! Laughing


LOL Laughing

True! But I didn't know the link for the video Wink

cheers

_________________
"Grouch!"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
bleachboy
Power Poster
Joined: 2006-07-25
Posts: 1768
france.gif
Post 2007-02-03 18:57   [Quote] 
Is the famous show in the Bronx in 1969 is avaliable?

_________________
Alialiala...
Alialialalilalialila...

He could be a dog or a frog or a lesbian queen
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Galeans
Contributor
Joined: 2005-11-12
Posts: 3683
Contributor
Post 2007-03-10 21:44   [Quote] 
bleachboy wrote:
Is the famous show in the Bronx in 1969 is avaliable?


Unless Gail release it... no, it's not on cicroulation! Sad

_________________
"Grouch!"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Galeans
Contributor
Joined: 2005-11-12
Posts: 3683
Contributor
Post 2007-05-17 20:52   [Quote] 
Link to Portsmourth 1969 is wrong, it opens the 1978 09 17 (L) Atlanta GA 89.39 page.
This is the correct one: http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3552

Zappacheers!

_________________
"Grouch!"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Vuddn
Joined: 2007-05-07
Posts: 10
germany.gif
Post 2007-08-04 08:01   [Quote] 
Minor error in the otherwise indispensable catalogue:

> 1969 04 25 New York City, NY - Aud 65min B-
> on the tracker: 1969 04 25 NYC NY 85.49 Aud (ZTLS#172.1-walk) seeded 2005-08-10
> note: unknown generation, SV/FA shows some nr

According to JN in the first line it should be "86min" instead of "65min"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
amnesiavivace
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 2020
Location: Torino, Italia
Contributor
Post 2007-08-04 09:29   [Quote] 
Vuddn wrote:
Minor error in the otherwise indispensable catalogue:

> 1969 04 25 New York City, NY - Aud 65min B-
> on the tracker: 1969 04 25 NYC NY 85.49 Aud (ZTLS#172.1-walk) seeded 2005-08-10
> note: unknown generation, SV/FA shows some nr

According to JN in the first line it should be "86min" instead of "65min"


Corrected, thank you!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Galeans
Contributor
Joined: 2005-11-12
Posts: 3683
Contributor
Post 2007-08-04 09:56   [Quote] 
Hey, O! Maybe you haven't seen my comment before, the link is still wrong Wink

The Bastard Son wrote:
Link to Portsmourth 1969 is wrong, it opens the 1978 09 17 (L) Atlanta GA 89.39 page.
This is the correct one: http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3552



Zappacheers!

_________________
"Grouch!"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
amnesiavivace
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 2020
Location: Torino, Italia
Contributor
Post 2007-08-04 12:56   [Quote] 
The Bastard Son wrote:
Hey, O! Maybe you haven't seen my comment before, the link is still wrong Wink

The Bastard Son wrote:
Link to Portsmourth 1969 is wrong, it opens the 1978 09 17 (L) Atlanta GA 89.39 page.
This is the correct one: http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=3552



Zappacheers!


Corrected on second call!

Thank you!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Vuddn
Joined: 2007-05-07
Posts: 10
germany.gif
Post 2007-08-05 19:24   [Quote] 
Another minor one:

>1968 04 20 New York City, NY
>Early show - Aud 75min B-
>on the tracker: 1968 04 20 Early Fillmore East 73.12 NYC seeded by TheNewGuy 2005-09-24
>note: this is supposedly 2nd gen, actually from a rip of a clone of the cdr JN was used to trade, other >not heavily nr versions circulated are not different
>Late show - Aud 80min B-
>on the tracker: 1968 04 20 (L) Fillmore East NYC 78.08 Aud (drew51-flambay) seeded 2007-04-13
>note: unknown gen

According to JN it should be
"Late show - Aud 90min C+"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 1 of 2 Goto page:  1, 2  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Collectors -> The Catalogue All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar