Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
In the change in the taste of music, more and more musicians are not finding enough opportunities to give concerts!
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
Author Message
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3926
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2020-03-07 16:07   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
Of course I am just messing around, a little taper humor. One time at a Grateful Dead concert I was stumbling along disoriented (I don't like the Dead or the scene at all and was trying to make my way out of the giant hockey rink show) and I grabbed onto what I thought was a column or something and it turned out to be a tapers microphone poll. This turned out to be a designated area for tapers so like 20 plus angry hippies all started silently shaking their fists at me while making angry, exagerrated faces. I promptly fled the scene and have been scarred by the incident ever since.

Wow! Someone who's actually been attacked by a rage of hunchmen (and hunch-wimmin!)

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3367
Post 2020-03-07 18:37   [Quote] 
Iím notorious (and an embarrassment to the children) for confronting chatty cathyís be it at a movie or live event.
So treat me to a show and I can guarantee you will remain undisturbed.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
LeifH
Joined: 2007-06-10
Posts: 114
Location: Vancouver
canada.gif
Post 2020-03-07 20:02   [Quote] 
....
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 2063
Location: Philly
Contributor
Post 2020-03-07 21:49   [Quote] 
Why the fuck was my Roger Waters post removed?

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3367
Post 2020-03-07 22:05   [Quote] 
^dunno, but I agree over-aggressive moderation. It was no big deal and not a personal attack on a poster.^
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3926
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2020-03-07 22:12   [Quote] 
^^Well... I don't know who EVERYONE is behind those nicks....I'm sure there's a ''crazy diamond''...

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5507
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-03-08 00:16   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
^dunno, but I agree over-aggressive moderation. It was no big deal and not a personal attack on a poster.^


Great, but obviously you have no problems with personal attacks on me, or what? disbelief
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3367
Post 2020-03-08 00:40   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:
brainpang wrote:
^dunno, but I agree over-aggressive moderation. It was no big deal and not a personal attack on a poster.^


Great, but obviously you have no problems with personal attacks on me, or what? disbelief


When a pimple needs to be popped, no.
If you can't laugh at yourself then you are your own worst enemy.
You are a rather heavy-handed fellow!
Petition the moderators.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
polydigm
Poster
Joined: 2005-10-28
Posts: 414
Location: Adelaide, Australia
australia.gif
Post 2020-03-08 01:11   [Quote] 
Buckalos wrote:
... this old fella started shouting at us complaining that he didn't pay to watch us dance like "faggots" and threatened to "knock my block off" ...

This from a member of the generation that often complains that today's youth are self entitled ... hilarious ...

And, besides all that, he obviously doesn't remember how youth behaved at Who concerts back in the day ... doubly hilarious ...

_________________
It's not what you think, it's what you do.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
polydigm
Poster
Joined: 2005-10-28
Posts: 414
Location: Adelaide, Australia
australia.gif
Post 2020-03-08 01:17   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:
... The musicians don't find enough performance options - so Dean, like Terry Bozzio and Michael Landau before,
is involved in the change in the taste of music ...

I agree with interpretations of that notice. It obviously is not talking about those musicians being responsible for changes in musical tastes and rather that they are victims of a changing demographic.

_________________
It's not what you think, it's what you do.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5507
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-03-08 01:55   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:
brainpang wrote:
^dunno, but I agree over-aggressive moderation. It was no big deal and not a personal attack on a poster.^


Great, but obviously you have no problems with personal attacks on me, or what? disbelief


When a pimple needs to be popped, no.
If you can't laugh at yourself then you are your own worst enemy.
You are a rather heavy-handed fellow!
Petition the moderators.

Sorry, but if someone calls me a "pitful fellow" or a "pimple that needs to be popped" -
I can't laugh at that with my best will. Maybe you should go to psychiatric treatment, you troll!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5507
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-03-08 02:16   [Quote] 
polydigm wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:
... The musicians don't find enough performance options - so Dean, like Terry Bozzio and Michael Landau before,
is involved in the change in the taste of music ...

I agree with interpretations of that notice. It obviously is not talking about those musicians being responsible for changes in musical tastes and rather that they are victims of a changing demographic.


Correct. Wink
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3367
Post 2020-03-08 04:09   [Quote] 
I don't understand.

Why not?

Sorry if you don't get it. You set your self up and I ain't biting. I'm not playing by your rules.
That's the gist of it.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5507
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-03-08 15:21   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
I don't understand.

Why not?

Sorry if you don't get it. You set your self up and I ain't biting. I'm not playing by your rules.
That's the gist of it.

I don't care if you play by anyone's rules or not. Just stick on the rules
of this forum.

YOU started insulting me and you could not imagine that my "poorly
written/translated notice" aroused such interest. Although, strangely
enough, you then commented on the topic - which speaks for your
fickleness.

And, to complain to someone here about an incorrect translation is probably
the worst. In any case, others here have kindly helped me to put it correctly.
Unfortunately, I don't work as a translator on the side job, sorry.

If you have nothing to add to a topic, simply just shut up! But stop
insulting people in public - you would do us all a great favor.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3367
Post 2020-03-08 15:55   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:

If you have nothing to add to a topic, simply just shut up! But stop
insulting people in public - you would do us all a great favor.


Us All, Okay! I'll let it be.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 3 of 4 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar