Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Photographs 2019 05 17 Bizarre World of Zappa RAI Amsterdam (Photos by Rob Samler)
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3  
mb666
Poster
germany.gif
Post 2019-09-20 08:48   [Quote] 
Thanks for posting these fotos. I was at the show, though my seat was not a good as yours.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
robsam
Contributor
thailand.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-09-20 08:58   [Quote] 
mb666 wrote:
Thanks for posting these fotos. I was at the show, though my seat was not a good as yours.

You're welcome. It was a great show from a great group of musicians. I wish they could get more former Zappa band members involved but they are: too old, dead, incarcerated, uninterested, etc.
Anyway, you're welcome to everyone who downloaded these and posted comments. I think the pictures capture the brightness and multimedia aspect of the show. I gotta say that the recent shows the Hologram band did in LA (minus the FZ hologram and Ed Mann) were way better musically and for overall enjoyment of FZ's music. Too bad Vinnie and Arthur aren't involved. And what about the Fowler Brothers?! Never mind... Mike Keneally really carries the concert as musical director and overall amazing musician!

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 3 of 3 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Misc All times are GMT

Jump to: