Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
this might be something new - trenton 1975 april 29th
Goto page:  1, 2  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
Author Message
mark donaghey
Joined: 2018-07-08
Posts: 77
Location: britain
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-21 22:23   [Quote] 
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [ICQ] 
croation beat
Joined: 2005-06-21
Posts: 166
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-21 22:28   [Quote] 
It was released by the ZFT as a reward for the Who The Fuck Is Frank Zappa movie directed by Alex Winter.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3926
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2019-01-21 22:31   [Quote] 
croation beat wrote:
It was released by the ZFT as a reward for the Who The Fuck Is Frank Zappa movie directed by Alex Winter.

Apparently the movie is NOT called ''Who the fuck is Frank Zappa'' - and never was!

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mark donaghey
Joined: 2018-07-08
Posts: 77
Location: britain
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-21 22:36   [Quote] 
hi father, are you okay?

is it just a one off song or the whole show, and more importantly where can i purloin it from?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [ICQ] 
drdork
Contributor
Joined: 2008-04-05
Posts: 4316
canada.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-21 22:55   [Quote] 
mark donaghey wrote:
is it just a one off song or the whole show,

Just the one song.

mark donaghey wrote:
and more importantly where can i purloin it from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTiMKgwGgBk&list=LLrvqFIslj9HRockJQ25Hnpg
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mark donaghey
Joined: 2018-07-08
Posts: 77
Location: britain
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-21 23:04   [Quote] 
drdork wrote:
Quote:
Just the one song


yes i've seen it on youtube - but is it commercially available?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTiMKgwGgBk&list=LLrvqFIslj9HRockJQ25Hnpg

i pasted that link at the top of the page. do you jest me my good fellow.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [ICQ] 
croation beat
Joined: 2005-06-21
Posts: 166
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-21 23:40   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
croation beat wrote:
It was released by the ZFT as a reward for the Who The Fuck Is Frank Zappa movie directed by Alex Winter.

Apparently the movie is NOT called ''Who the fuck is Frank Zappa'' - and never was!


Like i said... It was released by the ZFT... the only way to have gotten this track is if you gave money for the FZ movie "Who The Fuck Is Frank Zappa". It was a reward for contributing money to the making of the movie and digitizing the FZ vault.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mark donaghey
Joined: 2018-07-08
Posts: 77
Location: britain
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-21 23:43   [Quote] 
are you girls squabbling?

fido be a good dog and fetch my slippers
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [ICQ] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3926
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2019-01-21 23:48   [Quote] 
croation beat wrote:
father-0blivion wrote:
croation beat wrote:
It was released by the ZFT as a reward for the Who The Fuck Is Frank Zappa movie directed by Alex Winter.

Apparently the movie is NOT called ''Who the fuck is Frank Zappa'' - and never was!


Like i said... It was released by the ZFT... the only way to have gotten this track is if you gave money for the FZ movie "Who The Fuck Is Frank Zappa". It was a reward for contributing money to the making of the movie and digitizing the FZ vault.

Yes, we know all that.
...And like I said (clearly enough - I thought - but obviously not) the movie is not - and never was - called ''Who the fuck is Frank Zappa''

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
croation beat
Joined: 2005-06-21
Posts: 166
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-21 23:52   [Quote] 
You can not buy this track... Maybe someday in the future the ZFT will release the whole show. Who cares what the movie is called lol. I'm still getting update emails with that as the title.. but who cares.
Cheers!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3926
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2019-01-21 23:59   [Quote] 
croation beat wrote:
You can not buy this track... Maybe someday in the future the ZFT will release the whole show. Who cares what the movie is called lol. I'm still getting update emails with that as the title.. but who cares.
Cheers!

Well you cared enough to quote my post then answered by saying the same thing again... almost like you thought I didn't understand the first time.

The Kickstarter is/was called ''Who the fuck is Frank Zappa''...

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mark donaghey
Joined: 2018-07-08
Posts: 77
Location: britain
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-22 00:00   [Quote] 
croatian beat wrote
Quote:
You can not buy this track... Maybe someday in the future the ZFT will release the whole show. Who cares what the movie is called lol. I'm still getting update emails with that as the title.. but who cares.


cheers for the info - by the way the audio is great.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [ICQ] 
croation beat
Joined: 2005-06-21
Posts: 166
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-22 00:05   [Quote] 
mark donaghey wrote:
croatian beat wrote
Quote:
You can not buy this track... Maybe someday in the future the ZFT will release the whole show. Who cares what the movie is called lol. I'm still getting update emails with that as the title.. but who cares.


cheers for the info - by the way the audio is great.


It sounds fantastic Smile
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3367
Post 2019-01-22 00:55   [Quote] 
Damn! I want a best of fake-show set pronto. Squeeze it in before ZINY, please.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
pbuzby
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-04-30
Posts: 9410
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-22 01:49   [Quote] 
For those of you who didn't hear the "Illinois Enema Bandit" solo they offered from 1980 07 01 Mulhouse (mislabeled in the video), there is a YouTube post from the same account.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 1 of 2 Goto page:  1, 2  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar