Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1972 11 12 Providence RI 119.13 AUD (HKR01-drdork-flambay-Pittylabelle) ZTLS #862
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows
Author Message
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5105
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
germany.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-23 11:19   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:
BTW, this is the torrent on Dime, by Zappateers "Gwonam":...

Is it NR'd?


Thank you for addressing the topic again. The NR'd thing is the exclusive opinion of Gwonam.

Two pages earlier, WonkyWilly had already responded to Gwonam's impression:
WonkyWilly wrote:
I also don't hear any of the NR artifacts you mention, and I'm very sensitive to that.
There is plenty of tape hiss and air. You'll probably want to re-think that position.


Unfortunately, Gwonam had simply posted his opinion on Dime before. At least he has not thought about it yet.
This naturally spreads rumors in the world - which of course is shit.

Like WonkyWilly, I assume very much that no NR has taken place in our source material.
As already described in my information, I have not used any other NR, EQ or similar.

Again, our torrent is a fundamentally optimized but basic version only. Wink

_________________
"Common Knowledge" identified by Thinman
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3477
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2019-01-23 12:00   [Quote] 
Yes, thank you. Smile
My comment was an attempt at a ''tongue-in-cheek'' remark.

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5105
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
germany.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-23 12:25   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
Yes, thank you. Smile
My comment was an attempt at a ''tongue-in-cheek'' remark.


Oh, I did not understand that - probably because English is not my native language. Laughing

_________________
"Common Knowledge" identified by Thinman
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3477
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2019-01-23 12:40   [Quote] 
You do very well with your English! If I had to rely on my German I'd be well ''den Bach ohne Paddel hinauf...'' Laughing

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Gwonam
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-07-25
Posts: 1240
Location: middle of nowhere
germany.gif
Post 2019-01-23 17:14   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:
father-0blivion wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:
BTW, this is the torrent on Dime, by Zappateers "Gwonam":...

Is it NR'd?


Thank you for addressing the topic again. The NR'd thing is the exclusive opinion of Gwonam.

Two pages earlier, WonkyWilly had already responded to Gwonam's impression:
WonkyWilly wrote:
I also don't hear any of the NR artifacts you mention, and I'm very sensitive to that.
There is plenty of tape hiss and air. You'll probably want to re-think that position.


Unfortunately, Gwonam had simply posted his opinion on Dime before. At least he has not thought about it yet.
This naturally spreads rumors in the world - which of course is shit.

Like WonkyWilly, I assume very much that no NR has taken place in our source material.
As already described in my information, I have not used any other NR, EQ or similar.

Again, our torrent is a fundamentally optimized but basic version only. Wink


always with the hostility, man.

edit: i edited the description, so feel free to calm down.

_________________
alive and living in hologram form
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5105
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
germany.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-23 22:44   [Quote] 
Gwonam wrote:
always with the hostility, man.
edit: i edited the description, so feel free to calm down.

Hostility? I really do not know where this hostility is supposed to be here.

_________________
"Common Knowledge" identified by Thinman


Last edited by Pittylabelle on 2019-01-23 23:32; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5105
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
germany.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-23 23:51   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
You do very well with your English! If I had to rely on my German I'd be well ''den Bach ohne Paddel hinauf...'' Laughing

Thanx!

And an excellent note in German! Wink

_________________
"Common Knowledge" identified by Thinman
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
gillespie
Joined: 2013-09-14
Posts: 9
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-24 04:06   [Quote] 
Thank you for this concert! What a wonderful surprise to get a new '72. Louie Louie - Plastic People is one of the best solos of this tour for me. :-D
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
alakulju
Joined: 2014-07-22
Posts: 88
finland.gif
Post 2019-01-24 06:46   [Quote] 
Thank you so much for this nice surprise!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Gwonam
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-07-25
Posts: 1240
Location: middle of nowhere
germany.gif
Post 2019-01-24 16:04   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:
Gwonam wrote:
always with the hostility, man.
edit: i edited the description, so feel free to calm down.

Hostility? I really do not know where this hostility is supposed to be here.


ok, then i misinterpreted it. sorry.

_________________
alive and living in hologram form
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
WonkyWilly
Joined: 2017-08-15
Posts: 80
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-24 18:23   [Quote] 
Gwonam wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:
Gwonam wrote:
always with the hostility, man.
edit: i edited the description, so feel free to calm down.

Hostility? I really do not know where this hostility is supposed to be here.


ok, then i misinterpreted it. sorry.


Germans!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Gwonam
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-07-25
Posts: 1240
Location: middle of nowhere
germany.gif
Post 2019-01-24 20:28   [Quote] 
WonkyWilly wrote:
Gwonam wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:
Gwonam wrote:
always with the hostility, man.
edit: i edited the description, so feel free to calm down.

Hostility? I really do not know where this hostility is supposed to be here.


ok, then i misinterpreted it. sorry.


Germans!


Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

_________________
alive and living in hologram form
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5105
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
germany.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-24 22:49   [Quote] 
WonkyWilly wrote:
Germans!

Americans!

_________________
"Common Knowledge" identified by Thinman
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Gwonam
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-07-25
Posts: 1240
Location: middle of nowhere
germany.gif
Post 2019-01-24 22:55   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:
WonkyWilly wrote:
Germans!

Americans!

Romans! Citizens!

_________________
alive and living in hologram form
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
Joined: 2006-03-16
Posts: 5105
Location: Elsewhere in the Fatherland
germany.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-24 22:58   [Quote] 
Gwonam wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:
WonkyWilly wrote:
Germans!

Americans!

Romans! Citizens!

Zappateers!

_________________
"Common Knowledge" identified by Thinman
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 8 of 10 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar