Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Red Zappa and purple Barking Pumpkin labels on the 180 gram reissues  
belew-vibe
Busy Poster
usa.gif
Post 2018-03-11 21:52   [Quote] 
When I saw the purple Barking Pumpkin label on the A sides and the red Zappa label on the B sides, I wanted it to be the "anatomically correct" original format. I realize that it is impossible for Hot Rats to be pressed with a blue Bizarre label, nor would I want it to be... I would rather have a default purple Barking Pumpkin label, otherwise a red Zappa label when that was actually on an original release. I LOVE both labels, because it reminds me of when I first heard the old pressings back in the day. Does anyone have any feeling one way or the other about this ?? Please bear in mind that this is NOT A CRITICISM of the stewardship and tireless efforts of the Vaultmeister to create the very best transfer and high quality pressings from the most legit analog sources. I was just wondering if anyone noticed this...
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Collectors All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: