Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
TX Medly 88, want to hip CoWorker...  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Listening (Sessions, Specials, Extras) -> Listening Session Suggestions & Comments
Metzo
usa.gif
Post 2018-02-08 06:44   [Quote] 
We have been having an on going discussion about creeping "stuff" at work lately, and a like minded coworker has expressed interest in hearing the TX Medley after I described it to him.

I know we have done a bunch of 88 recently, but since I see we have nothing for this Sunday yet, I would humbly suggest that the people who chose these things maybe chose whichever version of the Texas Medley they believe has an "iconic" version of Norwegian Jim > Louisiana Hooker > Texas Motel (that we have not listened to too recently)

Of course, I could just point him at streaming sources online, but since we have not chosen anything for this week yet, I thought it would not hurt to suggest it here... I would like to give him the FLACs

/cin
 [Profile]  [PM] 
NotPedro
Site Admin
netherlands.gif
Post 2018-02-09 18:41   [Quote] 
You got it, Metzo! I don't know if this is any sort of 'iconic' Texas Motel, but it should be a good one. And a great show overall!
This week we'll do 1988 03 05 - Cleveland OH
!ZAPPACHEERS

Metzo
usa.gif
Post 2018-02-09 20:31   [Quote] 
Thanks NP!

The best part about this, is that the coworker in question is from NE Ohio, nearest "big" city is Cleveland, so that is perfect!!!

!ZC
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Listening (Sessions, Specials, Extras) -> Listening Session Suggestions & Comments All times are GMT

Jump to: