Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1970 05 15 Los Angeles CA 98.32 Aud 2nd (davmar77-av-BB-Pigman-flambay-JWB) ZTLS#630 part 2
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
stupidbluesuit93
canada.gif
Post 2017-02-20 19:31   [Quote] 
Ah, so THAT was duke who played that enchanting solo during "Who Needs The Peace Corps/Duke Of Prunes"! No wonder that's my favourite version of the song. Smile
 [Profile]  [PM] 
ZOLARKZACKL
france.gif
Post 2017-05-27 14:13   [Quote] 
Thank you for this. The sound is better and funier than in the vinyl bootleg (but maybe I had a bad cassette copy). It sounds like a mix between Chunga's Revenge (I like the way Ansley's drums are rollin' freely, but I also like very much the JC Black's drumming) for the guitar, the funny new york audience song requests and Zappa's answers and a philarmonic orchestra experiencing something more than discipline. The organ brings something new in the orchestra. Sometimes it sounds like the 50's orchestral works. Zappa is probably the only one who put a jazz noise in a symphonic orchestra. Nice to listen to different things at the same time, like in the idea of a conceptual continuity. I discovered that the "dad I want to kill you" song was a kind of routine.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 5 of 5 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: