Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1988 04 22 - Carl-Diem-Halle, Würzburg, Germany 1st gen (RobSam doctorzap)  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> The Shoebox
DL-List
Complete: [ 42 ]

doctorzap
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2011-12-17 09:58   [Quote] 
Merry Christmas
Happy Holidays

Lineage : Maxell XLII-S 1ST gen > Nakamichi DR-1 > Realtek HDAudio pentium i7 > Soundforge 10 Pro Highest quality setting Izotope 64 bit src downsampling / MBIT+dither> TLH .. . .....
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
TOGFIADO
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2011-12-17 19:51   [Quote] 
That pesky umlaut doesn't seem to be causing problems on people's bittorrent programs any more. And some people say there's no such thing as progress.

mudsharknyc
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2011-12-17 20:24   [Quote] 
TOGFIADO wrote:
That pesky umlaut doesn't seem to be causing problems on people's bittorrent programs any more. And some people say there's no such thing as progress.

Mmm, does this mean other people have experienced problems getting this one to initiate (to work) like i have?

It appears this has been running fine for most others, but no go here since this early morning. Crying or Very sad

Others shows connected fine, no problem, including the Koln up which also had an umlaut.

The problem I am experiencing is that my client never gets past the getting torrent info screen, hence never producing the download folder, hence cannot connect to anyone on this particular torrent. In fact, this is the first Zappateers seeded project ever that has failed to start in my client Crying or Very sad

unfortunately this is one of my 88 faves too, oh well Confused

i've tried just about everything i could to get it to work and still no go. Sad

i guess i'll have to wait for feedback here about the quality of this tape. i very much looked forward to this one too, bummer. wish i could connect to give a review. Neutral

if anyone has any suggestions, they are welcomed. hmm
 [Profile]  [PM] 
doctorzap
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2011-12-18 08:26   [Quote] 
mudsharknyc wrote:
TOGFIADO wrote:

Mmm, does this mean other people have experienced problems getting this one to initiate (to work) like i have?

It appears this has been running fine for most others, but no go here since this early morning. Crying or Very sad

Others shows connected fine, no problem, including the Koln up which also had an umlaut.

The problem I am experiencing is that my client never gets past the getting torrent info screen, hence never producing the download folder, hence cannot connect to anyone on this particular torrent. In fact, this is the first Zappateers seeded project ever that has failed to start in my client Crying or Very sad

unfortunately this is one of my 88 faves too, oh well Confused

i've tried just about everything i could to get it to work and still no go. Sad

i guess i'll have to wait for feedback here about the quality of this tape. i very much looked forward to this one too, bummer. wish i could connect to give a review. Neutral

if anyone has any suggestions, they are welcomed. hmm

I would suggest switching to utorrent 3.0 its good and easy on the cpu and not a memory hog
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
mudsharknyc
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2011-12-18 13:38   [Quote] 
Thanks for the ut suggestion, drz, and success, Got It!

This tape is the same source as the jazz from hell 1st gen found here:

1988 04 22 Wuerzburg, Germany 140.41 Aud 1st (jazzfromhell-Yojimbo-flambay)
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=14975

HOWEVER, sonic differential on this one delivers a much better defined well rounded lows, while the JFH version deliver much better defined highs. If these 2 sources were synched together, the output would be a masterpiece methinks. Both keepers of a great show.

Of course the JFH version is patched to completion from a YJ source.

Thanks for this one too, RS & DRZ!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
James66175
Power Poster
Location: in my smelly little secret black light bedroom on Long Island
usa.gif
Post 2011-12-18 14:30   [Quote] 
TOGFIADO wrote:

I've had problems with umlaut on a few programs before, including downloading, converting to WAV with FlacFrontend and also writing to CD. I would appreciate it if it wasn't used anymore. Smile

Last edited by James66175 on 2011-12-18 14:35; edited 1 time in total
 [Profile]  [PM] 
NO8DO
Contributor
columbia.gif
Contributor
Post 2011-12-18 14:32   [Quote] 
City names should be given in English.

http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=16325
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 1 of 1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> The Shoebox All times are GMT

Jump to: