Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Band From Utopia - 1995 11 03 Quebec City CA 133.34 2xNTSC AUD (Al Fresco-unicrayon)
Goto page:  1, 2  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Related
DL-List
Complete: [ 75 ]
 
 
Author Message
unicrayon
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-03-18
Posts: 5573
Post 2010-05-29 13:17   [Quote] 
We're talking Lord God King B-FU
presents:

Band From Utopia

Collège St. Charles Garnier
Québec City
Québec
Canada


3rd November, 1995

Lineage: ? 2nd or 3rd Gen Tape > DVD > Authoring > You

Video: MPEG-2, 720 × 480, 4:3, 29.97 fps, 7.50 Mbps, lower field first
Audio: AC3 > PCM, 48 kHz

Kurt McGettrick (Baritone Sax)
Walt Fowler (Trumpet, Flugelhorn)
Bruce Fowler (Trombone)
Mike Miller (Guitar)
Chad Wackerman (Drums)
Tom Fowler (Bass)
Tommy Mars (Keyboards)
Ike Willis (Vocals & Guitar)

Disc I : 71.41

Inca Roads
Chunga's Revenge
Ain't Got No Heart
Pound For A Brown
I'm A Beautiful Guy
Bamboozled By Love
The Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbeque
Black Coffee (Chad Wackerman)
Lucille Has Messed My Mind Up
Bebop Tango
Easy Meat
Jig (Mike Miller)

Disc II : 61.53

Yo Cats
Sinister Footwear
Idiot Bastard Son
Village Of The Sun
Echidna's Arf (Of You)/Don't You Ever Wash That Thing?
Chad's Drum Solo (Tape Change - Cuts out)
Peaches En Regalia
Sofa #2 (Cuts out in the last note)
Encores:
Outside Now (Fades back in)
Moment Of Silence
Zomby Woof
Applause
The Black Page

unicrayon's notes:
The footage needed fixing, editing and transcoding.
The audio needed to be converted to PCM to keep the quality the same as the original discs so there was no room for any fancy filler animations Smile
The shoot is handheld with many bodies moving past the lens but the videographer does a great job of keeping the action in shot.

Enjoy!
Al Fresco & unicrayon

Seeded @ www.zappateers.com/bb
2010 05 29

_________________
Something witty, pithy and fun ...
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Wazoo BuffaloVoice
Poster
Joined: 2004-10-03
Posts: 477
Location: Amnerika
usa.gif
Post 2010-05-29 13:38   [Quote] 
Please allow me to be the first to say, "What do you do in the bathroom, all day and night, why don't you come out and give someone else a chance!!!!"

No really thank you, the only thing missing is FZ.

Thank You,

Wazoo BuffaloVoice

_________________
(((((0))))) The Sound of The BuffaloVoice

http://www.youtube.com/user/BuffaloVoice?feature=mhee


Last edited by Wazoo BuffaloVoice on 2010-06-01 02:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Picabo
Joined: 2005-06-16
Posts: 105
Location: Quebec, Canada
canada.gif
Post 2010-05-29 15:04   [Quote] 
Thank you so much!!!

I remember when they came in town... I couldn't go to the concert... Sad

Finally, I'm gonna see that concert!!! clap

I went to that concert hall a few days ago (May 17th) to see Tommy Emmanuel & Frank Vignola Trio! What a show it was!!! Terry Bozzio did a drum clinic at that very same place many years ago. I was there too!

Thanks again!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
unicrayon
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-03-18
Posts: 5573
Post 2010-05-29 15:28   [Quote] 
Picabo wrote:
Thank you so much!!!
Finally, I'm gonna see that concert!!!!


Great!
Same for all of us, it's not a well circulated source - on United Mutations it's only mentioned as existing, no set list Smile

_________________
Something witty, pithy and fun ...
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
zeeker
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-08-08
Posts: 1016
Location: Noo Yawk
Post 2010-05-29 20:07   [Quote] 
Far Fucking Out! Thank you very much you handy, dandy wonderful dudes!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Enema Bandit
Busy Poster
Joined: 2006-11-17
Posts: 899
Location: Utopia
portugal.gif
Post 2010-05-31 00:22   [Quote] 
Many thanks, also from Utopia!

Zappacheers!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
la_biesta
Power Poster
Joined: 2006-05-25
Posts: 1420
Location: Limbabwe, close to Walifornia
belgium.gif
Post 2010-05-31 19:50   [Quote] 
Thank You !

_________________
"Les Shadoks sont immortels"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Al Fresco
Contributor
Joined: 2005-12-16
Posts: 3825
spain.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-05-31 20:15   [Quote] 
Thank you Uni for your job Exclamation
It wasn´t easy to obtain this video.
Hope you enjoy it. cooler
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
rabbit
Contributor
Joined: 2005-06-20
Posts: 1020
uruguay.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-06-01 20:47   [Quote] 
For Uni: thank you, thank you and...thank you!
Para Al Fresco: gracias, gracias y..gracias!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Almanzart
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-02-07
Posts: 1567
canada.gif
Post 2010-06-02 13:12   [Quote] 
sage That one was filmed by SonMecAbel, a friend of mine, in Quebec. I sent it in the old years, before Zappateers. I'm pretty sure that the video i have was done from the master. Then turned to mpeg ... etc... I have something from newspaper of the time, but... scanner don't work for now.
Zappacheers!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Al Fresco
Contributor
Joined: 2005-12-16
Posts: 3825
spain.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-06-02 14:34   [Quote] 
Almanzart wrote:
sage That one was filmed by SonMecAbel, a friend of mine, in Quebec. I sent it in the old years, before Zappateers. I'm pretty sure that the video i have was done from the master. Then turned to mpeg ... etc... I have something from newspaper of the time, but... scanner don't work for now.
Zappacheers!


So you have a friend in common with who I traded this video. He is from Anjou, Quebec. And he told me:

" here is a little story
about that one, we know a guy who always shooted Donald Charles a gtr player from quebec city. he was the opening act. so we phoned the guy asking him to leave the camera there and record the main act, and he accepted. we were really happy about that service.....won t guest what happened....the audio cable disconnect. so we got the complete show without sound. so the guy put and add to find a data recording and went into a studio to do the synch, i can tell you that it s mostly impossible to find this"... (or almost Wink )
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Almanzart
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-02-07
Posts: 1567
canada.gif
Post 2010-06-02 15:14   [Quote] 
Al Fresco wrote:
Almanzart wrote:
sage That one was filmed by SonMecAbel, a friend of mine, in Quebec. I sent it in the old years, before Zappateers. I'm pretty sure that the video i have was done from the master. Then turned to mpeg ... etc... I have something from newspaper of the time, but... scanner don't work for now.
Zappacheers!


So you have a friend in common with who I traded this video. He is from Anjou, Quebec. And he told me:

" here is a little story
about that one, we know a guy who always shooted Donald Charles a gtr player from quebec city. he was the opening act. so we phoned the guy asking him to leave the camera there and record the main act, and he accepted. we were really happy about that service.....won t guest what happened....the audio cable disconnect. so we got the complete show without sound. so the guy put and add to find a data recording and went into a studio to do the synch, i can tell you that it s mostly impossible to find this"... (or almost Wink )


Story sounds familiar to my old memory. SonMecAbel probably was the data recording guy. Is the video guy was "Yvan M." or maybe "Guy P."?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Al Fresco
Contributor
Joined: 2005-12-16
Posts: 3825
spain.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-06-02 15:17   [Quote] 
Almanzart wrote:
Al Fresco wrote:
Almanzart wrote:
sage That one was filmed by SonMecAbel, a friend of mine, in Quebec. I sent it in the old years, before Zappateers. I'm pretty sure that the video i have was done from the master. Then turned to mpeg ... etc... I have something from newspaper of the time, but... scanner don't work for now.
Zappacheers!


So you have a friend in common with who I traded this video. He is from Anjou, Quebec. And he told me:

" here is a little story
about that one, we know a guy who always shooted Donald Charles a gtr player from quebec city. he was the opening act. so we phoned the guy asking him to leave the camera there and record the main act, and he accepted. we were really happy about that service.....won t guest what happened....the audio cable disconnect. so we got the complete show without sound. so the guy put and add to find a data recording and went into a studio to do the synch, i can tell you that it s mostly impossible to find this"... (or almost Wink )


Story sounds familiar to my old memory. SonMecAbel probably was the data recording guy. Is the video guy was "Yvan M." or maybe "Guy P."?


Yves M. Smile
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Almanzart
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-02-07
Posts: 1567
canada.gif
Post 2010-06-02 15:32   [Quote] 
Wink
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
unicrayon
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-03-18
Posts: 5573
Post 2010-06-02 18:17   [Quote] 
I can confirm the audio was synched from another source after the footage was shot, so the story is good Smile

_________________
Something witty, pithy and fun ...
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 1 of 2 Goto page:  1, 2  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Related All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar