Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1970 11 29 (L) London Aud (Bob m-doctorzap)  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Samples & Fills -> Archived Sample Threads
DL-List
Complete: [ 21 ]
Author Message
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 4012
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2009-11-15 13:51   [Quote] 
full show sample

Recorded by ?

Lineage: master tape > ? > tape Maxell XLII , TDK > Sony TC-KE600S > Audigy2 44.1 /16 > soundforge 10 > Traders Little Helper flac.files

Transferred & edited by: Raymond Morelli Jr.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
NO8DO
Contributor
Joined: 2007-10-02
Posts: 3753
columbia.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-01-12 09:39   [Quote] 
Is this the (E) or (L) Show?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
flambay
Site Admin
Joined: 2004-11-30
Posts: 6962
Location: over there ... and under here also
EU.gif
Post 2010-01-12 09:58   [Quote] 
FZshows says currently:
Quote:
1970 11 29 - The Coliseum, London, UK
Early show
90 min, Aud, B/B-

Piano Prelude (q: Around The World In Eighty Days), The Sanzini Brothers, Call Any Vegetable, Penis Dimension, A Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar, Porko The Magnificent (incl. We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Rainbows Keep Falling On My Head, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, There's No Business Like Show Business), Sharleena, What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?, Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Daddy Daddy Daddy, Do You Like My New Car?, Happy Together, The Air, Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, King Kong
Late show
110 min, Aud, B/B-

With Stephen Stills on guitar and vocals (*)

Little House I Used To Live In, Mud Shark, Holiday In Berlin, Cruising For Burgers, Easy Meat, Penis Dimension, Theme from the Patty Duke show, The Sanzini Brothers, The Air, What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?, Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Daddy Daddy Daddy, Do You Like My New Car? (incl. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes), Happy Together*, Who Are The Brain Police?*, Who Are The Brain Police/jam* (incl. Dr. John Routine, ???), What Will This Evening Bring Me This Morning?* (incl. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes, ???), The Sanzini Brothers


Main track of this upload ("1970 11 29.flac") starts with Sanzini Brothers > The Air
and ends with Penis Dimension > Theme from the Patty Duke show
so this looks like parts of the Late show, in a different order.

Second track ("1970 11 29 tape 2 side a.flac") starts with Drum Solo > Orange County Lumber Truck, then a Vamp in D min, Drum Solo, What Will This Evening (incl. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes),
is this also from the Late show ?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 4012
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-01-12 10:10   [Quote] 
flambay wrote:
FZshows says currently:
Quote:
1970 11 29 - The Coliseum, London, UK
Early show
90 min, Aud, B/B-

Piano Prelude (q: Around The World In Eighty Days), The Sanzini Brothers, Call Any Vegetable, Penis Dimension, A Pound For A Brown, Sleeping In A Jar, Porko The Magnificent (incl. We Wish You A Merry Christmas, Rainbows Keep Falling On My Head, I Can't Give You Anything But Love, There's No Business Like Show Business), Sharleena, What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?, Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Daddy Daddy Daddy, Do You Like My New Car?, Happy Together, The Air, Dog Breath, Mother People, You Didn't Try To Call Me, King Kong
Late show
110 min, Aud, B/B-

With Stephen Stills on guitar and vocals (*)

Little House I Used To Live In, Mud Shark, Holiday In Berlin, Cruising For Burgers, Easy Meat, Penis Dimension, Theme from the Patty Duke show, The Sanzini Brothers, The Air, What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?, What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are?, Bwana Dik, Latex Solar Beef, Daddy Daddy Daddy, Do You Like My New Car? (incl. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes), Happy Together*, Who Are The Brain Police?*, Who Are The Brain Police/jam* (incl. Dr. John Routine, ???), What Will This Evening Bring Me This Morning?* (incl. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes, ???), The Sanzini Brothers


Main track of this upload ("1970 11 29.flac") starts with Sanzini Brothers > The Air
and ends with Penis Dimension > Theme from the Patty Duke show
so this looks like parts of the Late show, in a different order.

Second track ("1970 11 29 tape 2 side a.flac") starts with Drum Solo > Orange County Lumber Truck, then a Vamp in D min, Drum Solo, What Will This Evening (incl. Suite: Judy Blue Eyes),
is this also from the Late show ?


there was no indication of late or early on tape
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
flambay
Site Admin
Joined: 2004-11-30
Posts: 6962
Location: over there ... and under here also
EU.gif
Post 2010-01-12 11:05   [Quote] 
This has to be the Late show. Samples from other versions of this show upped in samples (Yojimbo, cu-globual etc.) do match with this recording.
The large 90 min file seemingly starts with tape 1 side B, followed by side A.
The second file most certainly includes the rest of the show,
plus at the beginning some material from a different(?) 1970/71 concert,
undocumented and unknown at this time.
That portion includes the final drum solo of an extended jam and an Orange County Lumber Truck Coda. No mention of this kind of portion in any of the current FZshows entries.

I will put up samples from this tape later, for easier comparison to our other sampled versions.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
drdork
Contributor
Joined: 2008-04-05
Posts: 4263
canada.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-01-12 11:36   [Quote] 
flambay wrote:
The large 90 min file seemingly starts with tape 1 side B, followed by side A.

The first two tape sides used to be reversed in FZShows as well. I suggested the correction to Jon in January 1998.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
pbuzby
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-04-30
Posts: 9346
usa.gif
Post 2010-01-12 14:00   [Quote] 
flambay wrote:

plus at the beginning some material from a different(?) 1970/71 concert,
undocumented and unknown at this time.
That portion includes the final drum solo of an extended jam and an Orange County Lumber Truck Coda. No mention of this kind of portion in any of the current FZshows entries.



Perhaps the May 1970 "MOI Reunion" tour?

As far as is known the London early show never circulated until I seeded wildfisherman's tape here two years ago.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
flambay
Site Admin
Joined: 2004-11-30
Posts: 6962
Location: over there ... and under here also
EU.gif
Post 2010-01-12 14:48   [Quote] 
pbuzby wrote:
flambay wrote:

plus at the beginning some material from a different(?) 1970/71 concert,
undocumented and unknown at this time.
That portion includes the final drum solo of an extended jam and an Orange County Lumber Truck Coda. No mention of this kind of portion in any of the current FZshows entries.



Perhaps the May 1970 "MOI Reunion" tour?


Indeed, this sounds like the last 3 min portion of the 700509 Fillmore show,
thanks for pointing me to the right direction, P.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 4012
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-01-12 14:54   [Quote] 
flambay wrote:
pbuzby wrote:
flambay wrote:

plus at the beginning some material from a different(?) 1970/71 concert,
undocumented and unknown at this time.
That portion includes the final drum solo of an extended jam and an Orange County Lumber Truck Coda. No mention of this kind of portion in any of the current FZshows entries.



Perhaps the May 1970 "MOI Reunion" tour?


Indeed, this sounds like the last 3 min portion of the 700509 Fillmore show,
thanks for pointing me to the right direction, P.


I had not noticed this sorry
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 1 of 1
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Samples & Fills -> Archived Sample Threads All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar