Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1975 05 23 El Paso TX SBD (ZTLS#104-Bengo)
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows -> Archived FZ Shows
zepboy2000
Post 2007-09-09 11:15   [Quote] 
New to Zappateers and Zappa. What a world i have entered....don't want to leave! Can anyone re-seed? Cheers.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
wennykelly1
usa.gif
Post 2007-10-04 22:58   [Quote] 
dang... help i was crusing along with this torrent just great harley and then when i got to 94.5% all my seeds just dissappeared Crying or Very sad is ther eanyone out there ?
wenny Question Question
 [Profile]  [PM] 
la_biesta
Power Poster
belgium.gif
Post 2008-05-31 16:05   [Quote] 
also : http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=2272&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc

Are they the same:

there's some confusion.

... and Orphanz due to double use.

Blagnarok
usa.gif
Post 2008-07-28 05:37   [Quote] 
Thanks!!

gnow
usa.gif
Post 2008-08-01 16:36   [Quote] 
Great Show!

Thanks Cool
 [Profile]  [PM] 
sobos
usa.gif
Post 2008-08-09 22:27   [Quote] 
Thanks. sounds great!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Ivan
norway.gif
Post 2008-09-19 22:13   [Quote] 
Thank you for keeping this seed alive and sharing it with the rest of us being slow catching it ...

Futility
usa.gif
Post 2008-09-20 06:57   [Quote] 
Thanks in advance for another wonderful Sunday afternoon!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
MysteryBurger
Power Poster
usa.gif
Post 2008-10-18 14:47   [Quote] 
zappateers is sick!!!!!

MysteryBurger
Power Poster
usa.gif
Post 2008-10-19 19:42   [Quote] 
has everyone figured out whats best version of the sources mine is 3rd gen - doesnt Jon have what comes after florentine? ill go back and read the previous posts

Yojimbo
Contributor
sweden.gif
Contributor
Post 2008-10-20 08:21   [Quote] 
Quote:
has everyone figured out whats best version of the sources mine is 3rd gen - doesnt Jon have what comes after florentine?

I think I have the lowest available generaion tape for this one, and this version origins from my tape. It's probably remastered, though, so a fresh raw rip of this would probably be a good idea. And no, my tape cuts in Florentine Pogen too.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
MysteryBurger
Power Poster
usa.gif
Post 2008-10-20 08:35   [Quote] 
Yojimbo wrote:
Quote:
has everyone figured out whats best version of the sources mine is 3rd gen - doesnt Jon have what comes after florentine?

I think I have the lowest available generaion tape for this one, and this version origins from my tape. It's probably remastered, though, so a fresh raw rip of this would probably be a good idea. And no, my tape cuts in Florentine Pogen too.

wishful thinking that part 2 popped up. yes i remember when u unearthed this one. It was a joyous occasion to have the best sounding bongo fury band tape. i have the tape from you and also a "remastered" cd of it. I downloaded the version here but havent played it yet. I think ill play it right after st louis.

MysteryBurger
Power Poster
usa.gif
Post 2008-10-23 17:45   [Quote] 
Yojimbo wrote:
Quote:

on florentine right now - wow what a great version - its beautiful - im laughing when napolean is saying "ice cream soda" ha ha - if thats the case that origins of this tape are remastered then fresh raw rip is excellent idea - i have the tape u sent me so that is raw too just one gen difference

Drew51
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2008-10-27 03:24   [Quote] 
If I remember correctly I asked Yojimbo at the time about where this came from and also traded with the guy whom secured it. I do not remember his name but believe he was from the Atlanta area. Anyway he told me a roadie who lived nearby, he met at a local function, recorded it. That the guy could not find, or never gave him a part two. I think he thought the guy had more too. You know lot's of boards are out there. Many roadies, band members have been given boards, even Frank handed stuff out. So I suspect we are far from done with these discoveries. And any of us who work on these shows would certainly appreciate and keep discrete anything you can offer us here.
It would be a shame if these boards are lost to time. I think letting the public hear them is honoring Frank, keeping history. Please don't let history be lost.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
joeypsychotic
uk.gif
Post 2009-02-09 11:10   [Quote] 
Thanks everybody
ZAPPATEERS..... mrstraetz

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 3 of 4 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows -> Archived FZ Shows All times are GMT

Jump to: