Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1974 08 06&07 KCET Studios LA 'A Token Of His Extreme' 110 DVD_PAL (lordo)
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Videos -> Archived FZ Videos
micktravis
Post 2005-09-13 17:43   [Quote] 
Well, the on the fly conversion varies from deck to deck, but in general I see a little bit of aliasing, and that's about it. As I said, my TV plays PAL, so I just play the disc back in its native format and it looks perfect. Why don't you just buy a plasma, and use a multi format DVD player (also region free) to watch the discs properly?
 [Profile]  [PM] 
fastandbulbous
togo.gif
Post 2005-09-16 22:49   [Quote] 
i play my PAL dvds via a phillips DVP642. a simple remote hack made it both PAL/NTSC & region free. ive only had 2 PAL dvds that have given me some troubles, thats out of at least 50 PAL dvds i have. i think it was about $50 @ Target here in the U.S.

chris
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Density215
Post 2005-09-25 04:15   [Quote] 
please re-seed!!! someone!!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
zeeker
Power Poster
Post 2005-09-29 05:36   [Quote] 
Brilliant! This is a gem. Thanks clap clap javascript:emoticon('clap')
 [Profile]  [PM] 
nagal
usa.gif
Post 2005-09-29 16:38   [Quote] 
micktravis wrote:
Why don't you just buy a plasma, and use a multi format DVD player (also region free) to watch the discs properly?

Umm..... Am I the only person on here that thinks that that is a pretty bold statement to just throw out like that? I don't know about everybody else but I'm not spending $3000 for about 5 years of TV viewing.... even if I could afford to "just buy a plasma"!

Just to check if anyone see's this--- Am I the only person on this board who couldn't afford to buy, and or who thinks plasmas or are a really really bad buy????

Micktravis - don't get me wrong! I'm just disagreeing with the way you made the statement, but it makes it sound like anybody could just pick up a plasma TV. I'm not attacking you or anything! I mostly am just trying to find out if it's just me being so out of touch, that most people do feel that way and I'm just the odd man out.

Oh, this is my 1st post I do believe... I know it's sort of a strange way to startout but HEYYYYYYY. Just want to let everyone know who are a part of this community: I THANK YOU for helping share all the wonderful material to help cease the craving for more and more of Frank's genius!!!

Oh #2!! Did anyone else find it very very very interesting that Frank, in the interview with Jay Leno (on the Assorted Zappa Material DVD 3) said that the Berlin wall should come down on Mayday 1989 as a PR stunt!!!!
I mean he didn't get the exact date but still very interesting!!!

Chad
 [Profile]  [PM] 
RDNZL
Contributor
denmark.gif
Contributor
Post 2005-10-11 16:01   [Quote] 
So far this dl has taken about 8 days - and theres still some way to go. Could someone please tell wether this version is taken from one of the currently circulating bootlegs, which is selling in the stores all over - or is this a "new" version?
Any help appreciated - Thanks Smile
 [Profile]  [PM] 
loondrum
usa.gif
Post 2005-10-16 07:20   [Quote] 
I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing this.
Seeders, PLEASE hang in for awhile. I'm a little over halfway there...

Thank you muchly!

[Profile]  [PM] 
Smartt
brazil.gif
Post 2005-10-21 02:48   [Quote] 
Yeah, we need more seeders here. Pretty please?
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Smartt
brazil.gif
Post 2005-10-21 06:25   [Quote] 
I made an Amaray-sized cover art based on the one that comes with the file, in case you guys are interested.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Smartt
brazil.gif
Post 2005-10-22 14:42   [Quote] 
Houston, we need more seeders!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
civilian
Post 2005-11-11 16:20   [Quote] 
[quote="Lordo"]Here is my first seed. Does anyone know of a program to convert this to NTSC while keeping menus intact? Any help would be appreciated

Use Nero 7, it changes format from PAL to NTSC in a second.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Jfoo5
blank.gif
Post 2005-11-17 00:38   [Quote] 
This looks great but it is only running at 3 kbs (and, I believe, that sets my record for this torrent.) Is anyone willing to do a B&P? I'm assuming that would be faster than the 41 days I have left. (Sorry if you aren't supposed to ask for B&Ps and I am breaking some sort of protocol.) Thanks.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
wennykelly1
usa.gif
Post 2006-02-23 00:41   [Quote] 
is anybody out there? i know i'm a few months behind teh rest of teh world, thanks to hurricane katrina... but could someone please start a new nstc seed of theis show? please?
:0)
 [Profile]  [PM] 
hariossa
spain.gif
Post 2006-05-17 19:46   [Quote] 
is there more seeders out there please??!!
right now at this speed is going to take more than a month for me to download...

Overnitefreak
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2006-05-20 14:33   [Quote] 
Thanks for sharing Lordo. Upgrade from my old VHS.

Kind regards,
Overnitefreak
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 3 of 4 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Videos -> Archived FZ Videos All times are GMT

Jump to: