Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Lumpy Money
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
Author Message
NO8DO
Contributor
Joined: 2007-10-02
Posts: 3753
columbia.gif
Contributor
Post 2008-11-23 00:24   [Quote] 
PappaWas wrote:
JGroFZ wrote:
Isn't this supposed to be released on Tuesday? Is that when they plan on putting any info up on zappa.com?


I would gesture to say this has been delayed.

It seems this happens alot - ZFT releasing right near Xmas or the New Year. Doesn't bother me per se', but I always worry my order will get lost in the masses of Christmas mail....


Buy from G&S Music! Smile

http://www.gandsmusic.com/
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
ndawer
Joined: 2008-07-21
Posts: 163
Post 2008-11-23 04:46   [Quote] 
Quote:
PappaWas wrote:
JGroFZ wrote:
Isn't this supposed to be released on Tuesday? Is that when they plan on putting any info up on zappa.com?

I would gesture to say this has been delayed.

It seems this happens alot - ZFT releasing right near Xmas or the New Year. Doesn't bother me per se', but I always worry my order will get lost in the masses of Christmas mail....

Buy from G&S Music! Smile

http://www.gandsmusic.com/


I can't find it
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
NO8DO
Contributor
Joined: 2007-10-02
Posts: 3753
columbia.gif
Contributor
Post 2008-11-23 12:17   [Quote] 
ndawer wrote:
Quote:
PappaWas wrote:
JGroFZ wrote:
Isn't this supposed to be released on Tuesday? Is that when they plan on putting any info up on zappa.com?

I would gesture to say this has been delayed.

It seems this happens alot - ZFT releasing right near Xmas or the New Year. Doesn't bother me per se', but I always worry my order will get lost in the masses of Christmas mail....

Buy from G&S Music! Smile

http://www.gandsmusic.com/


I can't find it


It's not on sale yet. G&S usually stock everything a few weeks after release Smile
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
PappaWas
Poster
Joined: 2008-08-10
Posts: 433
england.gif
Post 2008-11-23 12:29   [Quote] 
Thanks TEP, but I always do buy from G and S! ( unless its one those "Get your name on the booklet" jobbies! )
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
richast2
Busy Poster
Joined: 2006-10-07
Posts: 578
usa.gif
Post 2008-11-23 16:16   [Quote] 
I wonder if by "it'll be released on November 25" they meant "we'll start selling it on the web site on November 25"

I hope.

_________________
Is it alright if I shut my suitcase off?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
ndawer
Joined: 2008-07-21
Posts: 163
Post 2008-11-23 22:03   [Quote] 
Quote:
ndawer wrote:
Quote:
PappaWas wrote:
JGroFZ wrote:
Isn't this supposed to be released on Tuesday? Is that when they plan on putting any info up on zappa.com?

I would gesture to say this has been delayed.

It seems this happens alot - ZFT releasing right near Xmas or the New Year. Doesn't bother me per se', but I always worry my order will get lost in the masses of Christmas mail....

Buy from G&S Music! Smile

http://www.gandsmusic.com/

I can't find it

It's not on sale yet. G&S usually stock everything a few weeks after release Smile


Oh, I though you meant it was on there now.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
CheepnisAroma
Contributor
Joined: 2004-12-09
Posts: 7396
Location: Way down in France
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2008-11-23 23:09   [Quote] 
Idiot wrote:
..... Lumpy Money, a three-CD "audio documentary" due out on 25 November....

This is 24 November and nothing on Barfko Swill about Lumpy Money Confused
Go figure…
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Weirdomusic
Poster
Joined: 2006-06-18
Posts: 273
netherlands.gif
Post 2008-11-23 23:16   [Quote] 
CheepnisAroma wrote:
Idiot wrote:
..... Lumpy Money, a three-CD "audio documentary" due out on 25 November....

This is 24 November …


So it's NOT 25 november yet Smile

(But I know what you mean, they still don't understand that we would like to have some info in advance. A track listing to drool over, maybe a few soundclips... anything to make us want to buy this release even more!)
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
richast2
Busy Poster
Joined: 2006-10-07
Posts: 578
usa.gif
Post 2008-11-24 00:11   [Quote] 
I think, if it's on schedule, it'll be available on or about noon, pacific time, on Tuesday.

_________________
Is it alright if I shut my suitcase off?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
rumpelstilz
Poster
Joined: 2007-08-22
Posts: 383
Location: Tyskland
EU.gif
Post 2008-11-24 06:38   [Quote] 
Quote:
Weirdomusic wrote:
... they still don't understand that we would like to have some info in advance. A track listing to drool over, maybe a few soundclips...


I like it - I like surprises anyway and I believe "they" understand quite well, that the what-is-this-again-factor belongs to a new FZ release ever since the olden days! Cool
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
ndawer
Joined: 2008-07-21
Posts: 163
Post 2008-11-24 21:10   [Quote] 
damnit, the suspense is killing me!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
pbuzby
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-04-30
Posts: 9421
usa.gif
Post 2008-11-25 04:19   [Quote] 
Zappa.com announces Lumpy Money is delayed. Sad

On the positive side, they've posted a 30-second teaser - an orchestral segment, ending with the passage heard at 1:37-1:46 on the first side of Lumpy Gravy (reportedly from the World's Greatest Sinner soundtrack).
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Galeans
Contributor
Joined: 2005-11-12
Posts: 3737
Contributor
Post 2008-11-25 06:41   [Quote] 
pbuzby wrote:
Zappa.com announces Lumpy Money is delayed. Sad



I KNEW it was going to happen Sad

cheers

_________________
This is my signature, not an actual part of the message
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Weirdomusic
Poster
Joined: 2006-06-18
Posts: 273
netherlands.gif
Post 2008-11-25 08:12   [Quote] 
At least that sound clip sounds very promising.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
MysteryBurger
Power Poster
Joined: 2008-10-15
Posts: 1205
Location: Centerville
usa.gif
Post 2008-11-25 11:58   [Quote] 
they probably ran out of type IV.028 biodegradable paper again

Oh Atlantis

_________________
God help the winos, junkies, and the weirdos....and every poor soul who's adrift in the storm
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 5 of 7 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar