Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Best bit torrent program for Mac
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Questions, Questions, Questions... -> Technical Mumbo-Jumbo For Board & Tracker
polydigm
Poster
australia.gif
Post 2018-11-12 00:07   [Quote] 
I'm sure this question has been asked numerous times previously, but I've just installed µTorrent and am wondering how to reconnect three old torrents that I've already downloaded so they can seed.

And thanks to mrnym for replying to my previous post.

polydigm
Poster
australia.gif
Post 2018-12-10 19:50   [Quote] 
The answer is that this could not be easier. You must have the previously downloaded material in original form inside its original folder with the same name as the torrent file (without the .torrent).

EG: The Mothers Of Invention - Wollman Rink, Central Park, NY, Aug. 3rd 1968 Keyhole (Pittylabelle)

Then open the .torrent file. You will be asked for the download location. Point to the folder that contains the named torrent folder.

EG: I have a folder called ZZZ Data for my FZ related torrents and put the “The Mothers Of Invention - Wollman Rink, Central Park, NY, Aug. 3rd 1968 Keyhole (Pittylabelle)” folder with all its original contents in there, double clicked the “The Mothers Of Invention - Wollman Rink, Central Park, NY, Aug. 3rd 1968 Keyhole (Pittylabelle).torrent” file and when it opened in uTorrent, I navigated to and selected the ZZZ Data folder. It took a matter of seconds for uTorrent to “realise” it was already finished.

It has no way of resurrecting your download/upload stats for that file, but Zappateers remembers.

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 7 of 7 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Questions, Questions, Questions... -> Technical Mumbo-Jumbo For Board & Tracker All times are GMT

Jump to: