Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Posthumous Reissues
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Pittylabelle
Contributor
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-05-23 01:19   [Quote] 
At least I can safely confirm the reissue of:
85 2009 Lumpy Money 2016 UMe

Please see pic of the back cover of the EU UMe digipak version.
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-05-23 12:30   [Quote] 
Concerning "66 1996 FZ Plays the Music of FZ" I am very curious if Universal will really make the effort to re-release this rather elaborate black digipak with the moustache and this special paper.
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
bjankins1
Post 2020-05-25 23:42   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:
Concerning "66 1996 FZ Plays the Music of FZ" I am very curious if Universal will really make the effort to re-release this rather elaborate black digipak with the moustache and this special paper.

Well i have a copy that i did buy brand new from amazon and that had an off center mustache
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-05-28 19:34   [Quote] 
IL Enema Bandit wrote:
Alright so after doing some digging, I've been able to confirm that there were UMe reissues of the following:

If your research should also be based on discogs, then I must unfortunately say that often a lot of false information is given here.

In the case of "Joe's Corsage" the statement that it is a 2017 UMe version is unfortunately not correct. If you take a look at the cover-scans there, it is old stock, the original version. Also the matrix numbers on the CDs prove this.

I had it checked again: a friend of mine discovered the current offer of "Joe's Corsage" and "Joe's Domage" at MediaMarkt in Holland - both old stock (see pictures).

I have also found that it is highly likely that some of the actual UMe re-releases are only available as US versions. For example, I have not yet seen a single EU version of: 99 2014 Roxy by Proxy (2017 UMe reissue) Today in a record store I looked at a US version again. On the original shrink-wrapping it even said: "DISC MADE IN MEXICO" - obviously the pressing plant is meant.

Also interesting in this context: only the US UMe editions and reissues have the UMe logo on the cover - the EU versions do not.

BTW, the Halloween 77 3CD version is not a reissue, but also this album is only available as a US UMe release so far.

Last edited by Pittylabelle on 2020-05-29 01:13; edited 12 times in total
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-05-28 20:50   [Quote] 
"Joe's Menage"

Last edited by Pittylabelle on 2020-05-29 01:13; edited 1 time in total
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-05-29 00:09   [Quote] 
bjankins1 wrote:
Pittylabelle wrote:

Well i have a copy that i did buy brand new from amazon and that had an off center mustache

A real UMe re-release or old original stock? Could you please post a picture of the release notes on the cover/booklet?
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Pittylabelle
Contributor
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2020-05-29 13:27   [Quote] 
Hurray - Universal Music Austria will re-release "Hammersmith Odeon" in 2049 - can hardly wait! drool

http://universalmusic.at/produkt/hammersmith-odeon/
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
england.gif
Post 2020-05-29 14:00   [Quote] 
Pittylabelle wrote:
Hurray - Universal Music Austria will re-release "Hammersmith Odeon" in 2049 - can hardly wait! drool

http://universalmusic.at/produkt/hammersmith-odeon/

At last! The ZFT have finally got realistic about intended release dates! I shall start ticking off the 10,500 days immediately...

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Albums All times are GMT

Jump to: