Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1974 05 08 Edinboro PA 137.50 - SBD - Elsewhere - Bootleg CD (Pittylabelle)
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Liberated Boots
The Enema Bandit
sweden.gif
Post 2009-02-22 23:51   [Quote] 
Thank you very much Pittylabelle !!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Check this out: www.myspace.com/faroson
Me and one of my sons - plus a couple of my mislead friends - doing some insane jamming.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
captain beyond
Post 2009-06-02 22:25   [Quote] 
Hey, thanks for seeding for a noob! cooler
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Gwonam
Power Poster
germany.gif
Post 2011-09-13 15:10   [Quote] 
This sounds much better than our version AFAIK.

doctorzap
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2011-09-15 09:36   [Quote] 
number1823 wrote:
drew51 wrote:
I got it from Zoogz, along with other stuff, and Tom Brown says he gave it to Zoogz, but he can't find his copy now. He said he had another 74 board also from this band member. it makes sense since Tom was in the Shitheads, and is the one whom really had the band member connections, not Zoogz. I have been hoping Tom will find it. He said the high pitch is NOT on his copy.
Yeah the tape from Zoogz is screwed up. I'm willing to help with dubbing if needed. i very much would love to hear what you have. I can sample mine too. But i was hoping Tom would come up with his copy, so far..no. I don't doubt Tom, he has produced more cool tapes then anybody i know.

Hi drew. Yep, agreed. Tom is awesome. Zoogz did tell me he got it from Scott, but Zoogz's
memory is not so great Wink
I will pull my tapes out later today and give them a listen. I am also willing to send you my copies
if that is any help ( I'll send you ALL of the FZ tapes I got from Zoogz if you wish ). I'll pm you tonight or tomorrow after I listen to the tapes ( they are stored and organized very well ). I did a transfer years ago just plugging a cassette deck into a standalone burner, that is the copy I do listen to. Sounds pretty good, I do not think it has a high pitch to it hmm

has anything ever come of this upgrade ?
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Overnitefreak
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2011-09-30 00:34   [Quote] 
Quote:
has anything ever come of this upgrade ?

Great question. This is one of my top 10's. I'm not convinced that this sounds better than Jon's seed either. It does in places. But there's a fair amount of tape warbling. I need to compare the version you seeded in the shoebox. This one needs an upgrade if there's one to present.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
doctorzap
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2011-09-30 08:37   [Quote] 
number1823 wrote:
drew51 wrote:
I got it from Zoogz, along with other stuff, and Tom Brown says he gave it to Zoogz, but he can't find his copy now. He said he had another 74 board also from this band member. it makes sense since Tom was in the Shitheads, and is the one whom really had the band member connections, not Zoogz. I have been hoping Tom will find it. He said the high pitch is NOT on his copy.
Yeah the tape from Zoogz is screwed up. I'm willing to help with dubbing if needed. i very much would love to hear what you have. I can sample mine too. But i was hoping Tom would come up with his copy, so far..no. I don't doubt Tom, he has produced more cool tapes then anybody i know.

Hi drew. Yep, agreed. Tom is awesome. Zoogz did tell me he got it from Scott, but Zoogz's
I will pull my tapes out later today and give them a listen. I am also willing to send you my copies
if that is any help ( I'll send you ALL of the FZ tapes I got from Zoogz if you wish ). I'll pm you tonight or tomorrow after I listen to the tapes ( they are stored and organized very well ). I did a transfer years ago just plugging a cassette deck into a standalone burner, that is the copy I do listen to. Sounds pretty good, I do not think it has a high pitch to it hmm

just wondering if you sent me out the edinboro show

thanks again !
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
doctorzap
Contributor
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2011-10-26 19:12   [Quote] 
doctorzap wrote:
number1823 wrote:
drew51 wrote:

thanks again !

has arrived and sounds great to these ears

it does have the high pitch noise in places

but not as pronounced as other sources I have heard

it sounds very natural likely not been eq'd
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
number1823
usa.gif
Post 2011-10-26 20:04   [Quote] 
doctorzap wrote:
doctorzap wrote:
number1823 wrote:
drew51 wrote:

thanks again !

has arrived and sounds great to these ears

it does have the high pitch noise in places

but not as pronounced as other sources I have heard

it sounds very natural likely not been eq'd

Excellent ! I'm glad you think it sounds good. I did not play that tape very much, as I ripped a cdr on a standalone burner many years ago and all of my tapes are stored pretty well. I hope you like the others too. Thanks!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
idefix61
italy.gif
Post 2015-10-07 06:38   [Quote] 
Thank you for upload
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Troutbaiter
georgia.gif
Post 2020-03-18 12:43   [Quote] 
Thank you very much!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 4 of 4 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Liberated Boots All times are GMT

Jump to: