Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
THE HOT RATS SESSIONS BOX SET
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34, 35, 36  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
wingedeelfingerling
Power Poster
burma.gif
Post 2019-12-20 14:45   [Quote] 
the guitar overdub tracks for Willie the Pimp are most interesting its facinating to hear the studio tracks beinp built up and then edited for the final mixes before the Captain's vocal (itself a stanalone classic) is added.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Thinman
EU.gif
Post 2019-12-20 15:01   [Quote] 
When listening to the Peaches prototype it comes clear why he didn't continue to work on it with that constellation of musicians.

Oops
uk.gif
Post 2019-12-20 15:51   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:
Anybody get their pink LP yet? Amazon is now saying that the estimated delivery date is Jan 3rd - Jan 14th!! WTF!!

Is this thing officially delayed because of a manufacturing problem? A 3 week delay seems awfully weird.

I got an email from Amazon, being delivered today, clicked on tracking and it said delivered between 11:15- 15:25, it's now 14:53
 [Profile]  [PM] 
orontea
Post 2019-12-20 17:20   [Quote] 
Playing the board game right now nah kidding.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
porteresq
usa.gif
Post 2019-12-20 17:26   [Quote] 
I have no rational words for what this box is. This is absolutely amazing, its like finding color film footage from inside Apollo 11. Thank you Joe Travers.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
ImACracka
Post 2019-12-20 18:10   [Quote] 
For anyone who pre-ordered it on Amazon you also get a digital download of it. It's not lossless audio but still pretty good none the less.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
la_biesta
Power Poster
belgium.gif
Post 2019-12-20 18:41   [Quote] 
Oops wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Anybody get their pink LP yet? Amazon is now saying that the estimated delivery date is Jan 3rd - Jan 14th!! WTF!!

Is this thing officially delayed because of a manufacturing problem? A 3 week delay seems awfully weird.

I got an email from Amazon, being delivered today, clicked on tracking and it said delivered between 11:15- 15:25, it's now 14:53

It's available @ every local record store in Belgium, ... and Amazon isn't a record store.

jaypfunk
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2019-12-20 19:08   [Quote] 
Looks like UK and Europe are getting theirs on time and the US is getting plooked!!

obdewil
EU.gif
Post 2019-12-20 19:42   [Quote] 
porteresq wrote:
I have no rational words for what this box is. This is absolutely amazing, its like finding color film footage from inside Apollo 11. Thank you Joe Travers.

X 2 Very Happy
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
GenerousMittenful
usa.gif
Post 2019-12-20 19:53   [Quote] 
[quote="ivester"]
GenerousMittenful wrote:
In in NJ, USA. I pre-ordered on 10/10. I have been notified by Amazon that I will not receive the box and LP until 12/30. Waah!

Same here, but I got the free download on Amazon Music this morning. Just download the app and DON'T sign up for streaming.

Listening now. Unbelievable goodness![/quote

Thanks! I was able to download.

[Profile]  [PM] 
GenerousMittenful
usa.gif
Post 2019-12-20 19:55   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:
Looks like UK and Europe are getting theirs on time and the US is getting plooked!!

Looks that way JayP

[Profile]  [PM] 
varanasibull
Poster
germany.gif
Post 2019-12-20 20:05   [Quote] 
Got both the box and the vinyl today - NOT from Amazon!!! BTW, even looking at the box, it's clear that this might be the archive release of the year - probably along with the also recently released Jimi Hendrix's BOG at the Fillmore 69/70 NYE box set (Vinyl). Many thanks to the FZT, Joe T & Ahmed Zee. Cheers. I will have lots of festive days...
 [Profile]  [PM] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2019-12-20 20:15   [Quote] 
varanasibull wrote:
Got both the box and the vinyl today - NOT from Amazon!!! BTW, even looking at the box, it's clear that this might be the archive release of the year - probably along with the also recently released Jimi Hendrix's BOG at the Fillmore 69/70 NYE box set (Vinyl). Many thanks to the FZT, Joe T & Ahmed Zee. Cheers. I will have lots of festive days...

Isn't the Hendrix (even after all the multiple BOJ reissues for the last 20 years) STILL incomplete?

Buckalos
usa.gif
Post 2019-12-20 20:30   [Quote] 
My local record store has the pink LP. I would've grabbed it but obviously the Sessions box was the higher priority for me... Loving it... The pictures in the booklet look fucking amazing and the bits of the music I've dipped into thus far are sublime... I wonder how I'll feel when I play the board game...

Rollos One-Shot Deal
usa.gif
Post 2019-12-20 20:31   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:
varanasibull wrote:

Isn't the Hendrix (even after all the multiple BOJ reissues for the last 20 years) STILL incomplete?

...unfortunately yes, but still a great listen.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 19 of 36 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

Jump to: