Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
hologram band @ the baked potato!
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
Author Message
rubbershirt
Busy Poster
Joined: 2013-07-25
Posts: 545
usa.gif
Post 2019-08-21 01:16   [Quote] 
Vaultmeister wrote:
robsam wrote:

I just wanted to upload the setlist and let BobM that I asked Joe about the Grand Waz oo box. Joe said it will be a 7CD box and it will have a lot of previously unreleased material on it. Joe said the tentative release date is 2022.
I also asked Joe about the Hot Rats anniversary edition that is coming out sooner than 2022. .


This is incorrect. Wazoo box is not 7 cd's, it's not even made. 2022 would be the 50th anniversary of those records. Hot Rats anniversary is this year.


In Dumb and Dumber voice “So... you’re saying it could be 8 or more CDs?!”
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
robsam
Contributor
Joined: 2006-01-27
Posts: 694
Location: I come from nowhere
thailand.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-09-05 14:44   [Quote] 
Vaultmeister wrote:
robsam wrote:

I just wanted to upload the setlist and let BobM that I asked Joe about the Grand Waz oo box. Joe said it will be a 7CD box and it will have a lot of previously unreleased material on it. Joe said the tentative release date is 2022.
I also asked Joe about the Hot Rats anniversary edition that is coming out sooner than 2022. .


This is incorrect. Wazoo box is not 7 cd's, it's not even made. 2022 would be the 50th anniversary of those records. Hot Rats anniversary is this year.


Thanks for the correction Joe. I was walking on sunshine after the show so my recollection might be off but I thought that's what you said. Sorry for posting erroneous info and thanks for setting the record straight. Thanks also for all the great vaultmeister work, forgiveness and drum playing. band

_________________
"Failure? So what." (FZ)
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
robsam
Contributor
Joined: 2006-01-27
Posts: 694
Location: I come from nowhere
thailand.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-09-10 10:04   [Quote] 
I didn't even have to suck any cock backstage. Jealous much brianpoontang?
How about a public apology for your playground psychotics?!
I can't do anything right for you entitled twats can I?

_________________
"Failure? So what." (FZ)
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3019
Post 2019-09-10 14:51   [Quote] 
robsam wrote:
I didn't even have to suck any cock backstage. Jealous much brianpoontang?
How about a public apology for your playground psychotics?!
I can't do anything right for you entitled twats can I?


Did you ask him to sign your copy of Double Fantasy, too?

Can I share your deranged PMs instead? That made me laugh uproariously. You need to get over yourself.
I don't like punching down so I will give you one more chance:

To the Zappa Community: I am so sorry I offended Robsam. If I could take back my words I would.
He is a hero in the Zappa world. I am but a low-tier fan that has contributed nothing to Frank's Legacy.
I want to personally thank you, Robsam, for being the Emissary that we all need. You represent us well.
Yours in Christ, bp


Last edited by brainpang on 2019-09-10 17:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
PaulusS
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-02-12
Posts: 1065
Location: Ooi- en Ramsgat
netherlands.gif
Post 2019-09-10 15:46   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
To the Zappa Community: I am so sorry I offended Robsam. If I could take back my words I would.
He is a hero in the Zappa world. I am but a low-tier fan that has contributed nothing to Frank's Legacy.
I want to personally thank you, Robsam, for being the Emissary that we all need. You represent us well.
Yours in Christ, bp

roflol

I forgive you, but how can I become in Christ too?

_________________
How can I be lost if I've got nowhere to go?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3019
Post 2019-09-10 17:07   [Quote] 
PaulusS wrote:
I forgive you, but how can I become in Christ too?


You just did! Through forgiveness.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
belew-vibe
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-08-27
Posts: 1022
usa.gif
Post 2019-09-10 17:47   [Quote] 
That is a GREAT photo of MK, robsam... I wish I could have witnessed the show !!

_________________
"Audience recordings are good. Bootlegs are bad." - Zappa Penguin
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
robsam
Contributor
Joined: 2006-01-27
Posts: 694
Location: I come from nowhere
thailand.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-09-10 21:49   [Quote] 
belew-vibe wrote:
That is a GREAT photo of MK, robsam... I wish I could have witnessed the show !!


Thanks. That photo was taken of Mike backstage at the Whisky. Someone sent it to me. I searched and found it on twitter. It might have been taken by Gary Titone.

Thanks for your 'apology' brianpang. Blessed day. Under his eye.

_________________
"Failure? So what." (FZ)
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 3998
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-09-11 09:08   [Quote] 
robsam wrote:
I didn't even have to suck any cock backstage. Jealous much brianpoontang?
How about a public apology for your playground psychotics?!
I can't do anything right for you entitled twats can I?


DON'T FEEL TO BAD ROB

LOOK AT THE SHIT I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL THESE ASSHOLES !
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
robsam
Contributor
Joined: 2006-01-27
Posts: 694
Location: I come from nowhere
thailand.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-09-11 10:31   [Quote] 
doctorzap wrote:
robsam wrote:
I didn't even have to suck any cock backstage. Jealous much brianpoontang?
How about a public apology for your playground psychotics?!
I can't do anything right for you entitled twats can I?


DON'T FEEL TO BAD ROB

LOOK AT THE SHIT I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL THESE ASSHOLES !


I guess we're two peons in a pod!


1979 Photo by Rock Star Photographer Lynn Goldsmith who said, "Frank Zappa was my favorite person to call a friend."

_________________
"Failure? So what." (FZ)
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Idiot
Power Poster
Joined: 2006-08-29
Posts: 1310
Location: Essex, England
uk.gif
Post 2019-09-11 16:00   [Quote] 
robsam wrote:
That photo was taken of Mike backstage at the Whisky. Someone sent it to me. I searched and found it on twitter. It might have been taken by Gary Titone.


'Twas indeed https://twitter.com/garytitone/status/1165297436199391233?s=19
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 3019
Post 2019-09-13 03:57   [Quote] 
doctorzap wrote:
robsam wrote:
I didn't even have to suck any cock backstage. Jealous much brianpoontang?
How about a public apology for your playground psychotics?!
I can't do anything right for you entitled twats can I?


DON'T FEEL TO BAD ROB

LOOK AT THE SHIT I HAVE HAD TO DEAL WITH ALL THESE ASSHOLES !


but you type in all caps so deserve it. try to be quiet about it.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 9 of 9 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar