Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Kreega Bondola - 1984 09 01 Saratoga NY CD (xxxxx)
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Liberated Boots
phydeauIII
Location: Centerville (a real nice place to raise your kids up)
usa.gif
Post 2006-11-10 13:41   [Quote] 
thanks, Overnitefreak; i'm downloading now

I can't wait for the memories to come flooding back!

usa.gif
Post 2006-12-10 07:41   [Quote] 
MAny thanks for keeping this one alive!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
thomaslee86
usa.gif
Post 2006-12-18 19:50   [Quote] 
This show completely rocks ! I bought it years ago and lost the silvers. I am happy to get it again and cant wait to hear it.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mrtapes1
usa.gif
Post 2007-11-16 04:55   [Quote] 
I am the source of these discs. I had received a 1st generation soundboard tape of this show (saratoga) around the end of the 1984 tour. Well, a friend of mine knew some guys from Amsterdam who made boots and they came over to my house and listened to some of the 2000 plus tapes in my collection. When they came across these tapes their eyes lit up and they said: "Have you got any more tapes like this one?". They took the tapes, about 15 of my masters back to Holland and they turned out the "Kreega Bondola" Discs. I was most happy about the fact that they had spliced "NigBiz" together, as this had been the tape flip spot and was in two parts on the original master. I wound up with about, If I can remember correctly, 50 or 100 copies of the thing. I was a starving soundman at the time and wound up going to NY and Boston trying to get stores to buy them from me. Nobody wanted them! I sold them for like $10 apiece I think. I almost had to shit when ebay came around......I put one of the few I still had up on ebay and got $50 for the thing!!!!! I coulda killed myself for letting 'em go all those years earlier for next to nothing...

Well, all this said. I like the way things work now much better. Everyone gets the music for free!!!!!!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
unicrayon
Site Admin
Post 2007-11-16 08:03   [Quote] 
mrtapes1 wrote:
I am the source of these discs. I had received a 1st generation soundboard tape of this show (saratoga) around the end of the 1984 tour. Well, a friend of mine knew some guys from Amsterdam who made boots and they came over to my house and listened to some of the 2000 plus tapes in my collection. When they came across these tapes their eyes lit up and they said: "Have you got any more tapes like this one?". They took the tapes, about 15 of my masters back to Holland and they turned out the "Kreega Bondola" Discs. I was most happy about the fact that they had spliced "NigBiz" together, as this had been the tape flip spot and was in two parts on the original master. I wound up with about, If I can remember correctly, 50 or 100 copies of the thing. I was a starving soundman at the time and wound up going to NY and Boston trying to get stores to buy them from me. Nobody wanted them! I sold them for like $10 apiece I think. I almost had to shit when ebay came around......I put one of the few I still had up on ebay and got $50 for the thing!!!!! I coulda killed myself for letting 'em go all those years earlier for next to nothing...

Well, all this said. I like the way things work now much better. Everyone gets the music for free!!!!!!

http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=8084 <---- check this thread too Smile
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mrtapes1
usa.gif
Post 2007-11-19 20:30   [Quote] 
unicrayon wrote:
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=8084 <---- check this thread too

I did see that.... Never figured I was the only one that was lucky enough to get this back then but it was my connection that wound up making the italian pressed "Kreega Bondola"
Thinking back I think it was cocaine decisions that they digitally spliced, One or the other.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Free_Forever
Post 2013-06-19 06:33   [Quote] 
Although I already have the 1st gen SDB version (found here), I would love to have a copy of the Silvers to compare, so I sincerely hope somebody will come back to seed this one.

Thanks a lot in advance to whoever you are !!!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Asso
usa.gif
Post 2015-02-11 16:36   [Quote] 
is there someone who could seed this one?

Thanks in advance
 [Profile]  [PM] 
LeeJRosenbaum
canada.gif
Post 2015-04-19 22:26   [Quote] 
thanks!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
LeeJRosenbaum
canada.gif
Post 2015-04-19 22:29   [Quote] 
thanks so much. only had mp3s of this
 [Profile]  [PM] 
CosmikDebrisFZ
usa.gif
Post 2015-11-17 20:24   [Quote] 
How do I add a seed to this from my collection? Confused
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
england.gif
Post 2015-11-17 21:47   [Quote] 
CosmikDebrisFZ wrote:

I'm not 100% I'm sure what you're asking, but.....
If you have this exact version you can help seed by downloading the torrent file on page 1 of this thread and pointing it towards your folder with the files in, your BT client will then perform a check to ensure the files are EXACTLY what's being offered here and you'll start seeding (If your files are different your client will start to download this torrent. It will also try to download if it is directed to the wrong folder, ie: not the one with the files in)
If you have a different version of this then maybe upload it to the shoebox (If you don't know how to do that please ask.), although I think we have a version from tape on the tracker which is very good...

Hope that helps. Smile

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
 [Profile]  [PM] 
CosmikDebrisFZ
usa.gif
Post 2015-11-17 23:03   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
CosmikDebrisFZ wrote:

I'm not 100% I'm sure what you're asking, but.....
If you have this exact version you can help seed by downloading the torrent file on page 1 of this thread and pointing it towards your folder with the files in, your BT client will then perform a check to ensure the files are EXACTLY what's being offered here and you'll start seeding (If your files are different your client will start to download this torrent. It will also try to download if it is directed to the wrong folder, ie: not the one with the files in)
If you have a different version of this then maybe upload it to the shoebox (If you don't know how to do that please ask.), although I think we have a version from tape on the tracker which is very good...

Hope that helps. Smile

Oh I see the tape version now, missed it. Thanks for the help.. Mr. Green
 [Profile]  [PM] 
shipahead
brazil.gif
Post 2019-09-04 05:29   [Quote] 
Thank you again!
 [Profile]  [PM]  [MSN] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Liberated Boots All times are GMT

Jump to: