Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Program
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner -> Zappanale #30
obdewil
EU.gif
Post 2019-08-09 14:52   [Quote] 
polydigm wrote:
Excellent, thank you. Are you going to make this available for download at some point? Or is it already here?

No, it's not on the Tracker yet - as for all my camcorder recordings of ZN#30 I haven't sent links to here yet, I've uploaded this to YouTube as "not listed" (which means only those who get the link are able to see it).
In fact I would prefer to upload versions of the AMM All-Stars & what else (to YouTube and/or the Tracker) synchronized with audio from rockradio.de-Live-Webstreams, as I did with my Ed Palermo Big Band Video.
So I've asked Mr Pittylabelle if he has to offer some captured SBD-Livestreams. Please hold the line!
(BTW I'm a newbie to camcorder filming, and in case of the AMM All-Stars (and '30 for 30' and the Ensemble Musikfabrik) I've had big problems filming because this was filmed in the afternoon and in the very bright sunlight, so I almost couldn't see on the small monitor of the camcorder what I was actually filming hmm !)
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
franktomatozappa
Power Poster
uk.gif
Post 2019-08-10 00:02   [Quote] 
obdewil wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Excellent, thank you. Are you going to make this available for download at some point? Or is it already here?

No, it's not on the Tracker yet - as for all my camcorder recordings of ZN#30 I haven't sent links to here yet, I've uploaded this to YouTube as "not listed" (which means only those who get the link are able to see it).
In fact I would prefer to upload versions of the AMM All-Stars & what else (to YouTube and/or the Tracker) synchronized with audio from rockradio.de-Live-Webstreams, as I did with my Ed Palermo Big Band Video.
So I've asked Mr Pittylabelle if he has to offer some captured SBD-Livestreams. Please hold the line!
(BTW I'm a newbie to camcorder filming, and in case of the AMM All-Stars (and '30 for 30' and the Ensemble Musikfabrik) I've had big problems filming because this was filmed in the afternoon and in the very bright sunlight, so I almost couldn't see on the small monitor of the camcorder what I was actually filming hmm !)

Thanks and looking forward to these mini productions. Have fun guys! Patricia, the loveable dog from The Perfect Stranger (and others!), dancing
 [Profile]  [PM] 
polydigm
Poster
australia.gif
Post 2019-08-11 00:28   [Quote] 
@obdewil: Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the results.

obdewil
EU.gif
Post 2019-08-13 16:40   [Quote] 
[*]
polydigm wrote:
@obdewil: Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the results.

Okay, thanks to Pittylabelle's rockradio.de-SBD I could optimize my video, here it is on YouTube: https://youtu.be/o7jl3p-zAoI
I hope you will have even more fun like I do!-
A few months ago I could listen to an orchestral performance of Lumpy Gravy (transcribed by Ensemble Ascolta's Andrew Digby, who was present): https://youtu.be/O-K4e7m6Oto (it's on the Tracker also: http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=33098&spmode=full&dl=names).

Last edited by obdewil on 2019-09-03 22:09; edited 1 time in total
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
polydigm
Poster
australia.gif
Post 2019-08-13 17:53   [Quote] 
Your master-clone video?

obdewil
EU.gif
Post 2019-09-16 12:59   [Quote] 
For those interested: Here's a YouTube Playlist containing all the sound improved videos I shot at the 'Percussion Under Construction' concert 2019-07-19, including their performance of 'Ionisation' by Edgar Varèse: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLy1GkJqoMos8LhHkoJ_QpVEs5wsxs5Zh2
Have fun cooler !
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner -> Zappanale #30 All times are GMT

Jump to: