Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
zappa hops
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
scoobie
Power Poster
usa.gif
Post 2018-12-02 12:20   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
Never took a shine to Sierra Nevada but a friend offered up a bottle of their Oktoberfest the other night and it was
a perfect beer to my palate. I imagine it is a seasonal release so now I need to find what remains in the local shops pronto.

SN Blurb: We’ve partnered with Bavaria’s Weihenstephan, the world’s oldest brewery, for this American take on the classic German Oktoberfest.

Now I've got a trip across town to hunt that down. Weihenstephaner is great beer -- I love their dunkel.
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2018-12-02 13:10   [Quote] 
Sierra Nevada Torpedo is great stuff.

brainpang
Power Poster
Post 2018-12-03 02:07   [Quote] 
I'm not much of an IPA guy. When I do I go halfway with the Dogfish Head India Brown Dark IPA. Which used to
be called India Brown Ale. But IPAs are hot, so they renamed it, I think. Anyway, the brown ale factor sweetens
it a touch and I like the blend. My local says it doesn't sell well even tho' they all agree it is one of the better beers.

Scoobie, I scored a six of the SN Oktoberfest. C'mon over!

Not sure if I ever had that W Dunkel but will be picking one up soon, I am sure.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
staaan
usa.gif
Post 2019-03-14 21:02   [Quote] 
doctorzap wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/Zappa/photos/a.225007574226435/1929294447131064/?type=3&theater

Has anyone had this yet? I've yet to see it in any of the beer distributors in my region.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
feralcats
Post 2019-03-14 22:45   [Quote] 
the lagunitas 12th of never sometimes has a little bit of the "crux of the biscuit" speech off stinkfoot on their cans...nice little treat to find every once in awhile, tasty little beer.

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

Jump to: