Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
OMG OMG OMG
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
rupert pupkin
Poster
france.gif
Post 2019-01-11 04:28   [Quote] 
McMick wrote:
I work at a place that also staffs young people in college. A few young ladies work there, and when they get to chatting, inevitably they start going "ohmygaaawd" about something. It never fails.

Do I have Frank to thank for this?

well, in France when you are hearing "oh my gode" in the workplace; it's even worse... Embarassed disbelief
 [Profile]  [PM] 
oofers
Poster
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-11 14:21   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:
Her academic pedigree doesn't mean shit. it gets canceled out by how fucking stupid she is.

Yeah. She's so stupid that she probably doesn't even let the Firefox spell-checker do her thinking for her.

Again, I love the irony. Calling other people stupid while relying on a spell-checker.

Please keep 'em coming, Mr. Funk!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
wingedeelfingerling
Power Poster
burma.gif
Post 2019-01-11 14:39   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:
lol community organizer. that's all you need to know. she's a fucking joke. Her academic pedigree doesn't mean shit. it gets canceled out by how fucking stupid she is.

exactly I agree with you who needs facts when you have prejudice and abusive words in your locker long live fat old white dudes!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
CheepnisAroma
Contributor
EU.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-11 15:12   [Quote] 
rupert pupkin wrote:
McMick wrote:
I work at a place that also staffs young people in college. A few young ladies work there, and when they get to chatting, inevitably they start going "ohmygaaawd" about something. It never fails.

Do I have Frank to thank for this?

well, in France when you are hearing "oh my gode" in the workplace; it's even worse... Embarassed disbelief

roflol
 [Profile]  [PM] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2019-01-11 16:38   [Quote] 
wingedeelfingerling wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
lol community organizer. that's all you need to know. she's a fucking joke. Her academic pedigree doesn't mean shit. it gets canceled out by how fucking stupid she is.

exactly I agree with you who needs facts when you have prejudice and abusive words in your locker long live fat old white dudes!

This dunce firmly supports illegal aliens (who have ZERO rights under the U.S. Constitution BTW) above U.S. citizens. She's an anti-American cancer and needs to be removed from office.

READ WHAT SHE SAID:
In an interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow following President Trump's Oval Office address, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said immigrants attempting to enter the U.S. illegally are "more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be."

She's a MORON!!

wingedeelfingerling
Power Poster
burma.gif
Post 2019-01-11 17:25   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

This dunce firmly supports illegal aliens (who have ZERO rights under the U.S. Constitution BTW) above U.S. citizens. She's an anti-American cancer and needs to be removed from office.

READ WHAT SHE SAID:
In an interview with MSNBC's Rachel Maddow following President Trump's Oval Office address, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said immigrants attempting to enter the U.S. illegally are "more American than any person who seeks to keep them out ever will be."

She's a MORON!!

or perhaps she has a different view to you on the subject, that doesn't make her a dunce or a moron.
Is that what you regard as being AMERICAN the ability to ignore facts tell lies and trade insults like our greatest PREZ ever does all day every day espiecially in his TWEETS. Most 0f your illegals come from Asia on planes and boats illegal migration across the Mexican border has been falling over the last decade.
Your comments on Ocasio-Cortez are at best rude and offensive at worst racist and sexist again I ask is that the AMERICAN WAY?
 [Profile]  [PM] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2019-01-11 19:12   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:

READ WHAT SHE SAID:

She's a MORON!!

or perhaps she has a different view to you on the subject, that doesn't make her a dunce or a moron.
Is that what you regard as being AMERICAN the ability to ignore facts tell lies and trade insults like our greatest PREZ ever does all day every day espiecially in his TWEETS. Most 0f your illegals come from Asia on planes and boats illegal migration across the Mexican border has been falling over the last decade.
Your comments on Ocasio-Cortez are at best rude and offensive at worst racist and sexist again I ask is that the AMERICAN WAY?

How is anything I said racist or sexist? Please explain. You can't just label someone that just because you disagree with them or don't like what they said. This is what the left has turned into... Disagree with them and you are labeled every "ist" and/or 'ism" they can call you. It's weak. You used those 2 words in an argument, YOU LOSE.

And no.... she is a dunce and a moron.

Last edited by jaypfunk on 2019-01-11 19:20; edited 1 time in total
 [Profile]  [PM] 
hoops
Power Poster
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-11 19:16   [Quote] 
oofers wrote:
I've also noticed "literally" getting overused and abused in the vernacular of our great nation's youth.

And what's the deal with lopping off the end of words nowadays? "Conversation" becomes "convo". "Random person" becomes "rando".

And what's the deal with starting sentences with "and"? (oops)

And if the way the kids today are talking pisses me off this much at my age of 46, am I doomed to become even more of a curmudgeon when I am 56 and 66?

Will listening to FZ help alleviate this condition?

So many questions....

I have to say, I'm totes with you... not sure it's an age thing so much as an idiot thing to be honest. Ob told me a funny story about a woman at his work who said, "Oh My God, My head..like..literally expoded!"......

no...no, it didn't...
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
poldino
Busy Poster
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-11 20:37   [Quote] 
hoops wrote:
oofers wrote:
I've also noticed "literally" getting overused and abused in the vernacular of our great nation's youth.

And what's the deal with lopping off the end of words nowadays? "Conversation" becomes "convo". "Random person" becomes "rando".

And if the way the kids today are talking pisses me off this much at my age of 46, am I doomed to become even more of a curmudgeon when I am 56 and 66?

So many questions....

I have to say, I'm totes with you... not sure it's an age thing so much as an idiot thing to be honest. Ob told me a funny story about a woman at his work who said, "Oh My God, My head..like..literally expoded!"......

no...no, it didn't...

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but due to constant misuse some dictionaries have been altered such that it is now factually correct to say their heads expoded or even exploded:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/13/literally-broken-english-language-definition
 [Profile]  [PM] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2019-01-11 20:50   [Quote] 

hoops
Power Poster
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-11 22:28   [Quote] 
poldino wrote:
hoops wrote:
oofers wrote:

So many questions....

no...no, it didn't...

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this but due to constant misuse some dictionaries have been altered such that it is now factually correct to say their heads expoded or even exploded:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/13/literally-broken-english-language-definition

I can't quite decide whether to be depressed by that..
Or literally amused...

[Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
hoops
Power Poster
uk.gif
Post 2019-01-11 22:29   [Quote] 
jaypfunk wrote:

Laughing

[Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
drdork
Contributor
canada.gif
Contributor
Post 2019-01-11 23:22   [Quote] 
poldino wrote:

Who cares about dictionaries anymore? The only language authorities that matter are web browser spell-checkers.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Tero
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-12 00:42   [Quote] 
The funniest was texting when it started. Kids in foreign countries started using the abbreviations without knowing the exact words. There was a whole set besides OMG.

oofers
Poster
usa.gif
Post 2019-01-12 01:47   [Quote] 
drdork wrote:
poldino wrote:

Who cares about dictionaries anymore? The only language authorities that matter are web browser spell-checkers.

Yep. And we are the worse for it.

Have you seen the ads for grammarly.com? I am shocked that many of us were asleep in English class.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 5 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT

Jump to: