Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1978 10 31 NYC NY Palladium 231.50 AUD (MrU-SonofMrU-Guy Bickel)
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  
Mr_Green_Genes
Poster
brazil.gif
Post 2018-04-23 09:16   [Quote] 
nice

obdwlx
netherlands.gif
Post 2018-04-23 11:25   [Quote] 
great great great and thank youuuuuu
 [Profile]  [PM] 
belew-vibe
Busy Poster
usa.gif
Post 2018-04-23 21:50   [Quote] 
My God, what a show... this one will probably stay in my top 5 forever. MANY THANKS !
 [Profile]  [PM] 
craigiebaby
Poster
EU.gif
Post 2018-04-24 22:15   [Quote] 
Nice one thanks.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
krazykat
usa.gif
Post 2018-04-27 03:48   [Quote] 
Thank you very much ! Cool
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Ambivulant
usa.gif
Post 2018-04-28 07:05   [Quote] 
A huge effort I'm sure, but it was THE BIG ONE! Thank you MrUMRK,and everyone involved in the flossing of this pumpkin. dang it.. I'm getting whipped up into a frenzy..!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
tubro2
Post 2018-05-10 04:24   [Quote] 
Thank you so much. My first show. Changed my life, obviously.
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
warewolf95
Power Poster
usa.gif
Post 2018-05-13 00:50   [Quote] 
Very Happy THANK YOU MRUMRK!!! A favorite show of mine and a great thing to see after being gone from here for so long. Smile

Dagon333
usa.gif
Post 2018-06-01 04:49   [Quote] 
My first Frank dl'd here- what a blessing this place is; I truly look forward to helping keep the music alive. tunes

robsam
Contributor
philippines.gif
Contributor
Post 2018-09-14 08:24   [Quote] 
To whomever... Especially Flambay! Is there any plan to clean up and correct this recording? While I really appreciate Mr UMRK for sharing this improved recording and the time he took to upload this toreent I believe that it could be greatly improved with better editing and pitch adjustment as well as the fact that this not the complete show. I apologize in advance to Mr UMRK as I don't mean to cone off as offensive or ungrateful. I truly appreciate the work you did and the new source you have provided is definitely an improvement. So please don't think I am criticizing your working contribution. All I am requesting is that the master of pitch adjustment and editing we all know as Flambay have a go at this most monumental show and create a torrent that is worthy of the Zappateers brand of superiority! Over and arf!

father-0blivion
Power Poster
england.gif
Post 2018-09-15 12:25   [Quote] 
Is there (going to be) any comment on Rob's post?

Because this is THE BIG ONE, I have attempted to read everything from all uploads at Zappateers of this show.... (Including a samples thread etc.) and I'm a bit confused....

Ok, it's not easy trying to understand what Drew51 is on about most of the time.. but from what I can tell there's 'floor' and 'balcony' sources and also mention of the original Bengo/KCDiscipline upload (1st source), a FZMOI69 2nd source, a ''Hecht himself'' 3rd source, a possible Glassberg source... plus a ''mystery'' source (used to patch Deathless Horsie'') and an ''additional'' source which is the contents of a ''service pack'' (SP1) at the moment.... And also the most recent FZ Shows upload ( JS-doctorzap) which is based on the JS master.... Then there's this new source here... And ALL of the entries in The Catalogue are marked ''unfixed''.

If there's any show on the tracker that deserves the best it's this one.

It would be nice to have a final - definitive - version.

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
 [Profile]  [PM] 
robsam
Contributor
philippines.gif
Contributor
Post 2018-09-15 14:35   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
Is there (going to be) any comment on Rob's post?

Because this is THE BIG ONE, I have attempted to read everything from all uploads at Zappateers of this show.... (Including a samples thread etc.) and I'm a bit confused....

Ok, it's not easy trying to understand what Drew51 is on about most of the time.. but from what I can tell there's 'floor' and 'balcony' sources and also mention of the original Bengo/KCDiscipline upload (1st source), a FZMOI69 2nd source, a ''Hecht himself'' 3rd source, a possible Glassberg source... plus a ''mystery'' source (used to patch Deathless Horsie'') and an ''additional'' source which is the contents of a ''service pack'' (SP1) at the moment.... And also the most recent FZ Shows upload ( JS-doctorzap) which is based on the JS master.... Then there's this new source here... And ALL of the entries in The Catalogue are marked ''unfixed''.

If there's any show on the tracker that deserves the best it's this one.

It would be nice to have a final - definitive - version.

Thanks Father O. At least someone did reply. Maybe I don't know what the hell I'm talking about but obviously there are some sources of this show and it does indeed deserve the full Zappateers treatment. Has Flambay retired from his crucial job of expert pictch adjustment? If he has I hope he would come out of retirement and do one last show. Thanks again Mr UMRK. O don't mean any offence to you personally I just think this show could be improved by anyone who has the expertise.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
citylinerhc
germany.gif
Post 2018-09-18 07:58   [Quote] 
Wow,what a great show. many thanks all the involved people for their hard and marvellous work.

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 4 of 4 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: