Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
The return of the edited... Frank Zappa back on the road! The Hologram Tour
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
kewo69
spain.gif
Post 2018-08-10 11:22   [Quote] 
TPS wrote:
You can put the band back together, but can you give some electromagnetic radiation waves enough stage presence to command them and make them perform as a Frank could do?

IMO that kind of leadership is impossible, only big big money could do that somehow and worse. Iīd like to think about the sentimental part of it but I donīt know.

Some "new" information, donīt know if itīs already discussed. Scott Thunes published this on his FB 06/23/2018, so itīs quite fresh:

"Had a nice conference call with the boys from the up-coming The Bizarre World of Frank Zappa. Mostly talking about timing of the tour, how many dates, US/Europe, rehearsal length. Some other tidbits of song choices and stage wizardry were mentioned (and promptly were told to never breath a word of it, something I will hold dear to my heart as I want everybody to be as surprised as possible).

Rehearsals still starting in late January, tour starting a little later than mentioned last time, but we were given the choice to add songs we liked, which is super nice.

NONE of this is as important as the fact that I am going back out on the road with my good friend and amazing human, Ray White. I have been very jealous of all the other assholes who have had the pleasure of working with him over the years while I sat around making babies. No more. No more making babies. Just music! Or something! There's a joke there!"

Maybe some kind of Frunobulax is coming, nothing will be able to stop it? Weīll see how it goes and what really comes out!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 13 of 13 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: