Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Antennae Jimmy Semens
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> The Beefheart Corner
Galeans
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2018-01-10 20:52   [Quote] 
pbuzby wrote:
I have modified the thread title since it is seeming likely that the report of Jeff Cotton's death was false.

Probably the right thing to do. This is what John French posted on Facebook:

Quote:
I have read several rumors about Jeff Cotton passing away. Some say "two days ago" and some say "ten days ago." I have sent him a note about this and will respond when I receive information. I seriously doubt it to be true. He did, however, lose his wife, Erna, to cancer last year ( nearly a year ago). This may be how this rumor started. The last time I heard from him, he was busy making plans for the future, and that was on December 21st.

Another commenter mentioned texting him and receiving an answer. So, condolences to mr. Cotton for his loss and I hope at least he got to see how much he is loved and respected towards music lovers.

cheers

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> The Beefheart Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: