Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
The December 2017 ZFT release
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
vivalapsych
Busy Poster
usa.gif
Post 2017-12-06 06:31   [Quote] 
I was basing the assumption of a December release on Joe saying to expect something “later this year” which I assumed meant in 2017. I guess I was wrong. A few people here mention an upcoming Spring 2018 release. Don’t know where they heard that, but they probably know more than I do.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
UncleBurntApostrophe
uk.gif
Post 2017-12-06 08:27   [Quote] 
vivalapsych wrote:
I was basing the assumption of a December release on Joe saying to expect something “later this year” which I assumed meant in 2017. I guess I was wrong. A few people here mention an upcoming Spring 2018 release. Don’t know where they heard that, but they probably know more than I do.

Cool, cool- my positing was based off of one of the last news breaks I saw- I believe here, possiby earlier in this thread?- that indicated this initial forecast had been setback...

I never heard any official confirmation, however, so hopefully Santa Zappa is still delivering tis year! Mr. Green
 [Profile]  [PM] 
pbuzby
Site Admin
usa.gif
Post 2017-12-06 15:52   [Quote] 
UncleBurntApostrophe wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:

Cool, cool- my positing was based off of one of the last news breaks I saw- I believe here, possiby earlier in this thread?- that indicated this initial forecast had been setback...

Posted by zallures on page three of this thread, info from "my UME contact."
 [Profile]  [PM] 
zallures
usa.gif
Post 2017-12-06 16:20   [Quote] 
its coming earlier than Spring, now hearing January!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Post 2017-12-07 07:09   [Quote] 
zallures wrote:
its coming earlier than Spring, now hearing January!

Well, A-Okay! January is always a bit of a drag, post-Holiday exhaustion. Eyes alarmed at the steep credit card bills, swearing off
buying any new records, a vow to steer clear of restaurants and dead-end dates. And then something comes along to set the axis straight. Music is the Test!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 6 of 6 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: