Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Reissues Coming...............
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 120, 121, 122  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Albums
Author Message
drdork
Contributor
Joined: 2008-04-05
Posts: 3645
canada.gif
Contributor
Post 2017-03-28 04:26   [Quote] 
Are the catalog numbers of all the 2017 reissues listed somewhere?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 2367
Post 2017-04-15 16:10   [Quote] 
If you want these, I'd buy the titles upon release as many if not all will likely end up as cd-r's
not too far down the road.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Al Fresco
Contributor
Joined: 2005-12-16
Posts: 3629
spain.gif
Contributor
Post 2017-04-16 22:09   [Quote] 
drdork wrote:
Are the catalog numbers of all the 2017 reissues listed somewhere?


Looking at waysidemusic Id say that they have included ".2 " to the previous catalog number of each issue.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
TPS
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-02-26
Posts: 1941
EU.gif
Post 2017-04-18 17:13   [Quote] 
UK release dates from Universal (UK) dealers page.

28/04/17
Buffalo (Vaulternative Records, 2007) 2CD
Civilization Phaze III (Barking Pumpkin, 1994) 2CD
Congress Shall Make No Law (Zappa Records, 2010) CD
Frank Zappa Plays The Music of Frank Zappa (Barking Pumpkin, 1996) CD
FZ:OZ (Vaulternative Records, 2002) 2CD
Greasy Love Songs (Zappa Records, 2010) CD
Imaginary Diseases (Zappa Records, 2006) CD
One Shot Deal (Zappa Records, 2008) CD
Philly 76 (Vaulternative Records, 2009) CD
The Dub Room Special (Zappa Records, 2007) CD
WAZOO (Vaulternative Records, 2007) 2CD

12/05/17
Dance Me This (Zappa Records, 2015) CD
Joes Camouflage (Vaulternative Records, 2014) CD
Joes Corsage (Vaulternative Records, 2004) CD
Joes Domage (Vaulternative Records, 2004) CD
Joes Xmasage (Vaulternative Records, 2005) CD

19/05/17
A Token Of His Extreme (Zappa Records, 2013) CD
Roxy By Proxy (Zappa Records, 2014) CD

T.B.C.
Carnegie Hall (Vaulternative Records, 2011) 4CD
Everything Is Healing Nicely (Barking Pumpkin, 1999) CD
Feeding The Monkies At Ma Maison (Zappa Records, 2011) CD
Hammersmith Odeon (Zappa Records, 2010) 3CD
Joes Menage (Vaulternative Records, 2008) CD
MOFO (Zappa Records, 2006) 2CD

*According to the ZFT, Trancefusion should be on this list but isn't.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Doc Phibes
Joined: 2016-05-31
Posts: 14
Location: NYC
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-19 18:55   [Quote] 
So glad to get another chance at Roxy By Proxy this week, which I missed.

That being said... I wonder if/when/what unreleased stuff is coming in 2017.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 2875
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2017-04-20 06:59   [Quote] 
Doc Phibes wrote:
So glad to get another chance at Roxy By Proxy this week, which I missed.

That being said... I wonder if/when/what unreleased stuff is coming in 2017.

I think there's going to be a 1977 boxset...

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
pbuzby
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-04-30
Posts: 8415
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-20 13:05   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
Doc Phibes wrote:
So glad to get another chance at Roxy By Proxy this week, which I missed.

That being said... I wonder if/when/what unreleased stuff is coming in 2017.

I think there's going to be a 1977 boxset...


Belew has mentioned it, although (at least in the Gail days) sometimes musicians would write liner notes a few years before the release happened.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 2875
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2017-04-20 13:11   [Quote] 
Good point, appreciate the clarification.

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
TPS
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-02-26
Posts: 1941
EU.gif
Post 2017-04-21 10:20   [Quote] 
Quote:
sometimes musicians would write liner notes a few years before the release happened.

Mahler wrote "I am hitting my head against the walls, but the walls are giving way", but that album wasn't released until about 80 years later Rolling Eyes

_________________
Chords that vibrate sweetest pleasure,
Thrill the deepest notes of wo.
youtube: http://x.vu/ztps
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 2367
Post 2017-04-21 20:57   [Quote] 
pbuzby wrote:
father-0blivion wrote:
Doc Phibes wrote:
So glad to get another chance at Roxy By Proxy this week, which I missed.

That being said... I wonder if/when/what unreleased stuff is coming in 2017.

I think there's going to be a 1977 boxset...


Belew has mentioned it, although (at least in the Gail days) sometimes musicians would write liner notes a few years before the release happened.


The 40th Anniversary angle makes me think we should see it by October.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
pbuzby
Site Admin
Joined: 2005-04-30
Posts: 8415
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-22 00:41   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:


The 40th Anniversary angle makes me think we should see it by October.


I like this idea.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
James66175
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-10-12
Posts: 1039
Location: in my smelly little secret black light bedroom on Long Island
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-22 18:37   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
pbuzby wrote:
father-0blivion wrote:
Doc Phibes wrote:
So glad to get another chance at Roxy By Proxy this week, which I missed.

That being said... I wonder if/when/what unreleased stuff is coming in 2017.

I think there's going to be a 1977 boxset...


Belew has mentioned it, although (at least in the Gail days) sometimes musicians would write liner notes a few years before the release happened.


The 40th Anniversary angle makes me think we should see it by October.


This being the largest single officially released FZ item ever, anybody care to guess at the price of 14 cd's + 2dvd's in one package? Neutral

_________________
". . . and the alto sax is blowing his notes"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
drdork
Contributor
Joined: 2008-04-05
Posts: 3645
canada.gif
Contributor
Post 2017-04-22 19:23   [Quote] 
James66175 wrote:
This being the largest single officially released FZ item ever, anybody care to guess at the price of 14 cd's + 2dvd's in one package?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
James66175
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-10-12
Posts: 1039
Location: in my smelly little secret black light bedroom on Long Island
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-23 03:04   [Quote] 
drdork wrote:
James66175 wrote:
This being the largest single officially released FZ item ever, anybody care to guess at the price of 14 cd's + 2dvd's in one package?

If you have to ask, you can't afford it.


Thank you, gents!

_________________
". . . and the alto sax is blowing his notes"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
bleachboy
Power Poster
Joined: 2006-07-25
Posts: 1669
france.gif
Post 2017-04-23 08:52   [Quote] 
I recall those big ass tour boxes from King Crimson weren't as expensive as they appeared to be.

_________________
Alialiala...
Alialialalilalialila...

He could be a dog or a frog or a lesbian queen
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 121 of 122 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 120, 121, 122  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Albums All times are GMT + 1 Hour

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar