Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Garrick Theater
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Requests ~ Sharing ~ Trading ~ Marketplace
Author Message
vivalapsych
Busy Poster
Joined: 2005-06-15
Posts: 705
Location: Washington DC
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-19 09:02   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
dang, I must have deleted the bookmark but there was silent footage (in fantastic quality) of FZ closeup during a guitar solo
labelled Garrick with "property of zft," stamped across the picture. I'm guessing this was a Alex Winter supporter vid, and it
was mistakenly made public? 'cause it ain't there no more, for me at least.


Can't say for sure but this is as it SHOULD BE, since you contributed zilch to the Kickstarter.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 2518
Post 2017-04-19 21:24   [Quote] 
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
dang, I must have deleted the bookmark but there was silent footage (in fantastic quality) of FZ closeup during a guitar solo
labelled Garrick with "property of zft," stamped across the picture. I'm guessing this was a Alex Winter supporter vid, and it
was mistakenly made public? 'cause it ain't there no more, for me at least.


Can't say for sure but this is as it SHOULD BE, since you contributed zilch to the Kickstarter.


Hey, I've an idea: send me a hundred dollars and I'll send you a bag of garbage in return.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
vivalapsych
Busy Poster
Joined: 2005-06-15
Posts: 705
Location: Washington DC
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-20 10:02   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
dang, I must have deleted the bookmark but there was silent footage (in fantastic quality) of FZ closeup during a guitar solo
labelled Garrick with "property of zft," stamped across the picture. I'm guessing this was a Alex Winter supporter vid, and it
was mistakenly made public? 'cause it ain't there no more, for me at least.


Can't say for sure but this is as it SHOULD BE, since you contributed zilch to the Kickstarter.


Hey, I've an idea: send me a hundred dollars and I'll send you a bag of garbage in return.


Nice!! Ha ha well...I just went for the T-shirt. I must say though the material is a bit thin on it.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Joined: 2007-02-01
Posts: 2518
Post 2017-04-21 21:06   [Quote] 
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
dang, I must have deleted the bookmark but there was silent footage (in fantastic quality) of FZ closeup during a guitar solo
labelled Garrick with "property of zft," stamped across the picture. I'm guessing this was a Alex Winter supporter vid, and it
was mistakenly made public? 'cause it ain't there no more, for me at least.


Can't say for sure but this is as it SHOULD BE, since you contributed zilch to the Kickstarter.


Hey, I've an idea: send me a hundred dollars and I'll send you a bag of garbage in return.


Nice!! Ha ha well...I just went for the T-shirt. I must say though the material is a bit thin on it.


Thirty bucks and you have found some new moral high ground? Give me a break!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
vivalapsych
Busy Poster
Joined: 2005-06-15
Posts: 705
Location: Washington DC
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-21 21:21   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
dang, I must have deleted the bookmark but there was silent footage (in fantastic quality) of FZ closeup during a guitar solo
labelled Garrick with "property of zft," stamped across the picture. I'm guessing this was a Alex Winter supporter vid, and it
was mistakenly made public? 'cause it ain't there no more, for me at least.


Can't say for sure but this is as it SHOULD BE, since you contributed zilch to the Kickstarter.


Hey, I've an idea: send me a hundred dollars and I'll send you a bag of garbage in return.


Nice!! Ha ha well...I just went for the T-shirt. I must say though the material is a bit thin on it.


Thirty bucks and you have found some new moral high ground? Give me a break!


Nah....I'm just desperate for my contribution to have value through exclusivity.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
eric hasler
Joined: 2005-12-07
Posts: 16
canada.gif
Post 2017-08-03 20:04   [Quote] 
So nothing relevant yet....bummer.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Requests ~ Sharing ~ Trading ~ Marketplace All times are GMT + 1 Hour

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar