Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
Garrick Theater
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Requests ~ Sharing ~ Trading ~ Marketplace
vivalapsych
Busy Poster
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-19 09:02   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
dang, I must have deleted the bookmark but there was silent footage (in fantastic quality) of FZ closeup during a guitar solo
labelled Garrick with "property of zft," stamped across the picture. I'm guessing this was a Alex Winter supporter vid, and it
was mistakenly made public? 'cause it ain't there no more, for me at least.

Can't say for sure but this is as it SHOULD BE, since you contributed zilch to the Kickstarter.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Post 2017-04-19 21:24   [Quote] 
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
dang, I must have deleted the bookmark but there was silent footage (in fantastic quality) of FZ closeup during a guitar solo
labelled Garrick with "property of zft," stamped across the picture. I'm guessing this was a Alex Winter supporter vid, and it

Can't say for sure but this is as it SHOULD BE, since you contributed zilch to the Kickstarter.

Hey, I've an idea: send me a hundred dollars and I'll send you a bag of garbage in return.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
vivalapsych
Busy Poster
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-20 10:02   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:

Hey, I've an idea: send me a hundred dollars and I'll send you a bag of garbage in return.

Nice!! Ha ha well...I just went for the T-shirt. I must say though the material is a bit thin on it.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
brainpang
Power Poster
Post 2017-04-21 21:06   [Quote] 
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:

Nice!! Ha ha well...I just went for the T-shirt. I must say though the material is a bit thin on it.

Thirty bucks and you have found some new moral high ground? Give me a break!
 [Profile]  [PM] 
vivalapsych
Busy Poster
usa.gif
Post 2017-04-21 21:21   [Quote] 
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:
vivalapsych wrote:
brainpang wrote:

Thirty bucks and you have found some new moral high ground? Give me a break!

Nah....I'm just desperate for my contribution to have value through exclusivity.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
eric hasler
canada.gif
Post 2017-08-03 20:04   [Quote] 
So nothing relevant yet....bummer.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 2 of 2 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Requests ~ Sharing ~ Trading ~ Marketplace All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: