Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
MOTHER'S DAY 2015 - "Pick Me Iím Clean" Digital Download
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner
pbuzby
Site Admin
usa.gif
Post 2015-05-17 20:50   [Quote] 
JWB wrote:
Of course it's fucking great - it's a "Pick Me I'm Clean" solo! I would buy a whole CD of these.

Me too. Of course it is basically the same vamp as Inca Roads from '74 onward so you could combine them to make a box set.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
pbuzby
Site Admin
usa.gif
Post 2015-05-17 23:54   [Quote] 
Finally listening to this. I believe the section from 3:51-5:38 is edited out of the King Biscuit version, and has some very hot guitar. The fadeout doesn't bother me.
 [Profile]  [PM] 
TOGFIADO
Contributor
Contributor
Post 2015-05-22 14:38   [Quote] 
After what seemed like a lifetime I finally got the flac to download, but had to switch to Firefox from Safari. But when I tried to convert it to AIFF to play in iTunes I got an error and it wouldn't complete. Playing the flac with Vox revealed that the last minute and a half was missing, so I had to start again. When I did finally get to listen to the whole thing I was hugely disappointed by the remastering job. The KBFH version is, while shorter, a much more enjoyable listen. The Filippelli is too harsh and 'shouty' like an awful lot of modern digital masters. If it ain't fucked, don't fix it would seem to be the lesson here especially if you are an old git with old git's ears.

New topic title
Forum for new topic

Page 5 of 5 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Speakers Corner All times are GMT + 1 Hour

Jump to: