Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
1980 04 29 (L) Upper Darby PA 106.52 SBD (Greg Z-flambay-STB) LOSSY ZTLS#575
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows
Author Message
StrokeTheBoots
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-06-15
Posts: 1082
Location: Bremen, Germany
Post 2013-05-16 06:21   [Quote] 
...and my computer went off last night for updates (which I recognized now after I got up)...so I hope you folks didn't have any trouble with your patience getting the thing Wink

_________________
"I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes." Kurt Cobain
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
StrokeTheBoots
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-06-15
Posts: 1082
Location: Bremen, Germany
Post 2013-05-16 06:23   [Quote] 
Stucco Holmes wrote:
pbuzby wrote:
Thanks.

One note, the opening song is "Treacherous Cretins," not "The Deathless Horsie."

Wow! I thought I was the only one who gets those two confused every now and again!! Thank you! One mo again!
Smile


...well, now I'm relieved Very Happy

_________________
"I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes." Kurt Cobain
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3860
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2013-05-16 06:28   [Quote] 
StrokeTheBoots wrote:
- Should I re-seed the whole folder with this re-named file??
I don't think that's a good idea but maybe someone who knows more will tell us...
StrokeTheBoots wrote:
...and my computer went off last night for updates (which I recognized now after I got up)...so I hope you folks didn't have any trouble with your patience getting the thing Wink
No worrries, you've done well.

FOB. Smile

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
StrokeTheBoots
Power Poster
Joined: 2011-06-15
Posts: 1082
Location: Bremen, Germany
Post 2013-05-16 06:36   [Quote] 
father-0blivion wrote:
StrokeTheBoots wrote:
- Should I re-seed the whole folder with this re-named file??
I don't think that's a good idea but maybe someone who knows more will tell us...

StrokeTheBoots wrote:
...and my computer went off last night for updates (which I recognized now after I got up)...so I hope you folks didn't have any trouble with your patience getting the thing Wink
No worrries, you've done well.

FOB. Smile


Cheers, man! Smile

I also thought that would mean everyone who already got the show or most of it has to get it all over again. But I've seen seeds on this board that've been changed and provided changes-only-updates for the already downloaded folder. ... If I had the time now I'd dig myself through the mumbojumboforest, but maybe someone else could point it out quicker what to do...?

_________________
"I am not gay, although I wish I were, just to piss off homophobes." Kurt Cobain
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
father-0blivion
Power Poster
Joined: 2012-02-07
Posts: 3860
Location: Dwarf Nebula
england.gif
Post 2013-05-16 06:43   [Quote] 
StrokeTheBoots wrote:
I also thought that would mean everyone who already got the show or most of it has to get it all over again. But I've seen seeds on this board that've been changed and provided changes-only-updates for the already downloaded folder. ... If I had the time now I'd dig myself through the mumbojumboforest, but maybe someone else could point it out quicker what to do...?

Yeah, I think you're right..... dunno if it's an admin thing tho...... I reckon keep going for now, someone will pipe up soon.... Smile (Edit: by that I mean speak up obviously.... I know what some of you were thinking....)

FOB. Smile

_________________
''Just consider this..... You can be scared when it gets too real...''
(FZ: ''It Just Might Be A One-Shot Deal'')

'' 'n pretty soon, there won't be no street, for dummies to jog on, or doggies to dog on, religious fanatics, can make it be all gone...''
(FZ: ''Dumb All Over'')
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
RDNZL
Contributor
Joined: 2005-04-21
Posts: 1221
Location: Copenhagen
denmark.gif
Contributor
Post 2013-05-16 06:52   [Quote] 
Thanks for #2 Greg Z, flambay & StrokeTheBoots!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Quesons Chicken
Poster
Joined: 2011-11-30
Posts: 492
Location: You're probably wondering why I'm here
usa.gif
Post 2013-05-16 07:19   [Quote] 
Treacherous Horsies or Deathless Cretins or whatever. Great stuff guys.

_________________
The show is about to begin, but don't let it bother you.

-FZ Nantes, France 0614, 1980
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Redline
Joined: 2008-05-04
Posts: 28
Location: Brighton
uk.gif
Post 2013-05-16 07:59   [Quote] 
Thank you to all concerned for sharing these two shows.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
TOGFIADO
Contributor
Joined: 2008-03-04
Posts: 1496
Location: 50.731652/-0.789229 The centre of the universe
Contributor
Post 2013-05-16 08:14   [Quote] 
Redline wrote:
Thank you to all concerned for sharing these two shows.


X2

_________________
Red balloons just pop behind my eye
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Mr_Green_Genes
Busy Poster
Joined: 2006-03-15
Posts: 515
brazil.gif
Post 2013-05-16 09:55   [Quote] 
Thanks for both sbds!

_________________
Arf
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
rabbit
Contributor
Joined: 2005-06-20
Posts: 1024
uruguay.gif
Contributor
Post 2013-05-16 10:14   [Quote] 
Thanks Greg Z-flambay & STB!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Maddrax
Joined: 2007-05-17
Posts: 93
Location: Germany
germany.gif
Post 2013-05-16 11:59   [Quote] 
Thank you very much !!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Stucco Holmes
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-10-03
Posts: 2405
Location: Broken Arrow
usa.gif
Post 2013-05-16 12:00   [Quote] 
Quesons Chicken wrote:
Treacherous Horsies or Deathless Cretins or whatever. Great stuff guys.

roflol
I was just going to say Deathless Cretins, when I saw this!!

_________________
"It must be just what they all need"
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Fruitcake
Busy Poster
Joined: 2009-07-02
Posts: 732
Post 2013-05-16 12:27   [Quote] 
Thanks again
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
varanasibull
Poster
Joined: 2008-12-05
Posts: 312
germany.gif
Post 2013-05-16 15:19   [Quote] 
Thanks. Better lossy than nothing!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 2 of 8 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> FZ Shows All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar