Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
New RSD 7" I'm The Slime/Montana
Goto page:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Collectors
Author Message
knoot
Contributor
Joined: 2005-02-23
Posts: 731
Location: Trondheim, Norway
norway.gif
Contributor
Post 2013-03-12 10:08   [Quote] 
Very Happy

From http://new-vinyl.blogspot.no/2013/01/record-store-day-2013rsd-6april-20-2013.html

 Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention I'm the Slime b/w Montana remastered from original analog source, Montana is a 2013 single edit with an additional 25 seconds of music) on Green Slime colored vinyl (3000 copies)

K


Last edited by knoot on 2013-03-12 20:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
warewolf95
Power Poster
Joined: 2010-12-30
Posts: 1632
Location: Panama City Beach FL / Branford CT
usa.gif
Post 2013-03-12 13:24   [Quote] 
I love record store day. Too bad there ar no record stores in Panama City Sad

_________________
Be Safe. Be Kind. Be Prepared. Doubt Everything.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Weirdomusic
Poster
Joined: 2006-06-18
Posts: 273
netherlands.gif
Post 2013-03-12 14:31   [Quote] 
warewolf95 wrote:
I love record store day. Too bad there ar no record stores in Panama City Sad


Most releases can be found online as well.

_________________
http://www.weirdomusic.com
The darkest corners of the musical universe...
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
warewolf95
Power Poster
Joined: 2010-12-30
Posts: 1632
Location: Panama City Beach FL / Branford CT
usa.gif
Post 2013-03-12 16:07   [Quote] 
Weirdomusic wrote:
warewolf95 wrote:
I love record store day. Too bad there ar no record stores in Panama City Sad


Most releases can be found online as well.
]

yea, but i enjoy the charm and romance of browsing through stacks of vinyl, hoping to find something youve been meaning to score forever.....lol

_________________
Be Safe. Be Kind. Be Prepared. Doubt Everything.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
BognarRegis
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-07-27
Posts: 1124
Location: USA
usa.gif
Post 2013-03-12 19:32   [Quote] 
knoot wrote:
Very Happy

From http://new-vinyl.blogspot.no/2013/01/record-store-day-2013rsd-6april-20-2013.html:

 Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention I'm the Slime b/w Montana remastered from original analog source, Montana is a 2013 single edit with an additional 25 seconds of music) on Green Slime colored vinyl (3000 copies)

K


Followed the link and it said the page doesn't exist. Sad
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [AIM]  [Yahoo] 
manxzx
Busy Poster
Joined: 2006-07-23
Posts: 798
Location: hidden in the woods
Post 2013-03-12 19:54   [Quote] 
BognarRegis wrote:


Followed the link and it said the page doesn't exist. Sad


try this one Smile
http://new-vinyl.blogspot.no/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
BognarRegis
Power Poster
Joined: 2005-07-27
Posts: 1124
Location: USA
usa.gif
Post 2013-03-12 20:11   [Quote] 
manxzx wrote:
BognarRegis wrote:


Followed the link and it said the page doesn't exist. Sad


try this one Smile
http://new-vinyl.blogspot.no/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=2


Thanks. cheers
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [AIM]  [Yahoo] 
knoot
Contributor
Joined: 2005-02-23
Posts: 731
Location: Trondheim, Norway
norway.gif
Contributor
Post 2013-03-12 20:45   [Quote] 
BognarRegis wrote:
knoot wrote:
Very Happy

From http://new-vinyl.blogspot.no/2013/01/record-store-day-2013rsd-6april-20-2013.html:

 Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention I'm the Slime b/w Montana remastered from original analog source, Montana is a 2013 single edit with an additional 25 seconds of music) on Green Slime colored vinyl (3000 copies)

K


Followed the link and it said the page doesn't exist. Sad


The colon at the end of the link shouldn't be there. Sorry 'bout that.

K
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
knoot
Contributor
Joined: 2005-02-23
Posts: 731
Location: Trondheim, Norway
norway.gif
Contributor
Post 2013-03-12 20:48   [Quote] 
I wonder what Montana version it is. The original single version is an edit, without the guitar-solo. Could this be the LP version?

K
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 1931
Location: Philly
Contributor
Post 2013-03-24 11:57   [Quote] 
awesome! i'll be getting 2 of these.

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
NikZah
Busy Poster
Joined: 2008-06-29
Posts: 506
Location: Russia
russia.gif
Post 2013-03-26 11:53   [Quote] 
Finally I found a cover... Neutral

Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
BengoFury
Site Admin
Joined: 2004-06-29
Posts: 8341
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
sweden.gif
Post 2013-04-18 19:40   [Quote] 
Got this one today (EU pressing); there's no mention whatsoever about it being a RSD issue, and Montana is 24 seconds longer on this compared to the original single, still w/o the guitar solo though.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
jaypfunk
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 1931
Location: Philly
Contributor
Post 2013-04-18 20:32   [Quote] 
BengoFury wrote:
Got this one today (EU pressing); there's no mention whatsoever about it being a RSD issue, and Montana is 24 seconds longer on this compared to the original single, still w/o the guitar solo though.


pic please

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
BengoFury
Site Admin
Joined: 2004-06-29
Posts: 8341
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
sweden.gif
Post 2013-04-18 20:48   [Quote] 
PS front:

Zappa-single-Front.jpg
 Description:  
 Filesize:  241.54 KB
 Viewed:  329 Time(s)

Zappa-single-Front.jpg

Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
BengoFury
Site Admin
Joined: 2004-06-29
Posts: 8341
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
sweden.gif
Post 2013-04-18 20:48   [Quote] 
PS back:

Zappa-single-Back.jpg
 Description:  
 Filesize:  211.79 KB
 Viewed:  312 Time(s)

Zappa-single-Back.jpg

Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 1 of 5 Goto page:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Collectors All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar