Tracker|Orphanz|FZShows|Catalogue| FAQ |Search |Register|Mail us

Profile |Log in to check your private messages |Log in|Chat Room|Scrapbook|Zappateers map
The Never Seen
Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Requests ~ Sharing ~ Trading ~ Marketplace
Author Message
AllanZappa
Joined: 2005-08-27
Posts: 108
sweden.gif
Post 2008-04-21 20:56   [Quote] 
1968 10 20 Is what I need. I don`t care if it is a C- or even worse. I like to play it loud on my speakers and then leave the room and listen from wherever I am in the house. It makes me feel more narrow. Anyway, thanks for making my life so much better by week after week providing me with the lovely tunes of Frank Zappa & The Mothers Of Invention.
AllanZappa smiley_abuv
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
velvetgrass
Poster
Joined: 2007-06-12
Posts: 461
usa.gif
Post 2008-04-22 00:02   [Quote] 
I would really like to hear "1975 10 26 Hempstead, NY - Aud 100min B-"

_________________
Whoa! Tinsel Time!
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Ferval Lankman
Contributor
Joined: 2006-08-08
Posts: 777
Location: N'ville
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2008-04-28 00:39   [Quote] 
I know there are probably hundreds of projects in line in front of it, but I'd love for the Boy Wonder Sessions to see the light of day. They seemed to have a good head of steam behind them early in '07...
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
amnesiavivace
Contributor
Joined: 2004-11-27
Posts: 2026
Location: Biella, Italia
Contributor
Post 2008-04-28 04:11   [Quote] 
Yesterday I saw a really bad copy of the complete BBC 1968 performance. It's a must have (a qood quality copy Very Happy )
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
mrmike
Power Poster
Joined: 2006-04-18
Posts: 1504
Location: Americunt
Post 2008-04-29 22:54   [Quote] 
1974 09 08 - Stadio Comunale, Bologna, Italy
120 min, Aud, B+

Tush Tush Tush, Stinkfoot, Inca Roads, Approximate (q: Mystery Song #2), q: Louie Louie, Penguin In Bondage, T'Mershi Duween, Dog Meat (q: Holiday In Berlin), Cosmik Debris, Florentine Pogen, Montana (q: Funiculì Funiculà), The Booger Man (q: Louie Louie), Pygmy Twylyte (incl. Dummy Up, Room Service), Tush Tush Tush, Camarillo Brillo, Oh No, Trouble Every Day

Cancel any other requests I might have had before. This is a holy grail for me. Reverend
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 4146
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-18 19:12   [Quote] 
1970 12 02 København, Denmark - two Aud recording: 95min C & 55min B (note: only heavily nr ninja version of the short version (57.57) has circulated - long version never seen)
1973 08 18 København, Denmark - Aud 130min B (note: an incomplete (92min) and very nr reducted version was seeded somewhere by woodpecker - no other versions known)
1974 07 13 St Petersburg, FL - Aud 90min B-
1975 10 12 Dallas, TX - Aud 80min B+/C+
1975 10 15 Fayetteville, AR - Aud 125min C+
1975 10 26 Hempstead, NY - Aud 100min B-
1976 02 17 Köln, Germany - Aud 150min B/C+
1976 02 29 København, Denmark Early Show - Aud 115min C
1976 11 04 Landover (aka Largo), MD - Aud 70min B/B-
1977 01 15 Stockholm, Sweden - Aud 60min B-
1977 02 13 Glasgow, UK - Aud 105min B-/C+
1977 10 22 Montreal, Canada - Aud 125min B/B-

I am going to start sampling this stuff out !

will see what I have here ask bob to pull the rest
often he has mutliple sources and or dub lines

if any of this has been alredy done with low gen sources let me know

thanks
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 4146
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-18 19:28   [Quote] 
ninja only heavily nr ninja version of the short version (57.57) has circulated

the Ninja charachter was a real asshole ! Matinee (pass the popcorn, please!)
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Yojimbo
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-13
Posts: 3030
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
sweden.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-18 20:57   [Quote] 
Quote:
1970 12 02 København, Denmark - two Aud recording: 95min C & 55min B (note: only heavily nr ninja version of the short version (57.57) has circulated - long version never seen)
1973 08 18 København, Denmark - Aud 130min B (note: an incomplete (92min) and very nr reducted version was seeded somewhere by woodpecker - no other versions known)
1974 07 13 St Petersburg, FL - Aud 90min B-
1975 10 12 Dallas, TX - Aud 80min B+/C+
1975 10 15 Fayetteville, AR - Aud 125min C+
1975 10 26 Hempstead, NY - Aud 100min B-
1976 02 17 Köln, Germany - Aud 150min B/C+
1976 02 29 København, Denmark Early Show - Aud 115min C
1976 11 04 Landover (aka Largo), MD - Aud 70min B/B-
1977 01 15 Stockholm, Sweden - Aud 60min B-
1977 02 13 Glasgow, UK - Aud 105min B-/C+
1977 10 22 Montreal, Canada - Aud 125min B/B-

I am going to start sampling this stuff out !

Most of these have been done with unknown gen sources, I believe 1970 12 02 Copenhagen and 1976 11 04 Landover are the only ones we haven't touched so far. 1977 02 13 Glasgow hasn't been seeded yet, although we pretty much reached consensus in samples.
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 4146
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-18 21:13   [Quote] 
ok thanks

got a more recent transfer of 2nd gen

12-02 -70 I will do that one tomorrow

if nothing else will get the ball rolling on it
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
NO8DO
Contributor
Joined: 2007-10-02
Posts: 3753
columbia.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-19 21:17   [Quote] 
doctorzap wrote:
the Ninja charachter was a real asshole !


Are you?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
Drew51
Contributor
Joined: 2005-06-21
Posts: 10298
Location: The Multiverse
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-19 21:53   [Quote] 
I'll try and look to see what i have, but these remaining shows, realize please are very poor, well for the most part. We are getting there...


Last edited by Drew51 on 2010-12-20 03:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
justherb
Joined: 2010-12-15
Posts: 103
Location: NY
usa.gif
Post 2010-12-20 01:17   [Quote] 
This may not be the place, but has anyone created their own Guitar/Trance Fusion type mixes...I could listen to Frank solo all day and was wondering if there were any collected solo type things available...
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
mrmike
Power Poster
Joined: 2006-04-18
Posts: 1504
Location: Americunt
Post 2010-12-20 01:41   [Quote] 
doctorzap wrote:
ninja only heavily nr ninja version of the short version (57.57) has circulated

the Ninja charachter was a real asshole ! Matinee (pass the popcorn, please!)

Do you think we likely to every hear a raw copy?
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
Yojimbo
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-13
Posts: 3030
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
sweden.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-20 04:41   [Quote] 
Quote:
This may not be the place, but has anyone created their own Guitar/Trance Fusion type mixes...I could listen to Frank solo all day and was wondering if there were any collected solo type things available...

http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4111
http://www.zappateers.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=17492
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM] 
doctorzap
Contributor
Joined: 2005-08-15
Posts: 4146
Location: West Haven CT
usa.gif
Contributor
Post 2010-12-20 09:33   [Quote] 
mrmike wrote:
doctorzap wrote:
ninja only heavily nr ninja version of the short version (57.57) has circulated

the Ninja charachter was a real asshole ! Matinee (pass the popcorn, please!)

Do you think we likely to every hear a raw copy?


Yep Jon just put some samples up
Back to top
 [Profile]  [PM]  [www] 
New topic title
Forum for new topic
 
Page 5 of 7 Goto page:   Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.zappateers.com Forum Index -> Requests ~ Sharing ~ Trading ~ Marketplace All times are GMT

 

Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group, TorrentPier © Meithar